Amazing 20 Track Tape Including 9 Of You

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1651336
    prodbuu : Sat 15th Jul 2017 : 1 week ago Thank you to all of these good people for the loops! This will be one of the best beat tapes you'll ever hear so Im glad to make yall apart of it! Give a listen and tell me what you think! https://soundcloud.com/prodbuu/sets/nwo I highly appreciate all the effort you guys put into this site! For my next tape I'm looking for heavenly vibes for my tape, New Jerusalem! If you want to help out email I will do them justice!
    #3 - fanto8bc
    #6 - pokerface06
    #7 - aktivepro
    #8 - andyty
    #12 - minor2go
    #15 - krbashrob
    #18 - gatsu
    #19 - miazyo
    #20 - jbricks
    Once again thank you to all these people and thank you to anyone reading this! You guys rock! Support the tape if your spirit leads you to do so!
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 15th Jul 2017 : 1 week ago Apologies before hand for my attitude. Not a tape.
  3. 2155813
    AlexanderMadeMusic : Sun 16th Jul 2017 : 1 week ago I have to ask, what is with the books of the old and new testament being used for the titles of all these songs. I'm just curious.
  4. 1651336
    prodbuu : Mon 17th Jul 2017 : 1 week ago @AlexanderMadeMusic end time prophecy related scripture cause we getting close to the finale. I love music and what God has done in my life to open my eyes so It's only right I use creation to bring folks to the creator. Thank you for your comment. I hope you were able to find tracks that met your needs for enjoyment!
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Industrial Track