Looperman Experience Vs CcMixter Experience

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 2276282
    neuromancer56 : Fri 14th Jul 2017 : 1 year ago I went to ccMixter to find some vocals/pells. I liked some of the features there in that it encourages re-mixing of each others stuff by allowing you to upload all the loops used in your track with your track, and by allowing you to navigate all the tracks that were remixed with other tracks. What I like about Looperman is that it has forums, and so you feel like a part of a community where there are a people helping you learn, giving you ideas and suggestions. I also get the feeling like the Looperman community is more filled with hardcore passionate people helping each other, where as the ccMixter crowd has a feel, where it may be more polished, but it's more a go it on your own thing.
  2. 1790928
    joey111 : Fri 14th Jul 2017 : 1 year ago turned off just by looking at ccmixer, it's very old so i can't dis it.

guessing it's got a lot of good stuff to fish through but no talking places.

simple come search and download site, but it wouldn't let me join with facebook with my browser boooo !!

the prob with facebook is too much spam, you don't get that here! giving people more time to communicate in an orderly fashion like this ... a bit like emails.

so ccmixer v looperman ... looperman hands down
  3. 796294
    silverman : Sun 13th Aug 2017 : 1 year ago I think Looperman is fantastic and know nothing of this other site.
    I think Soundcloud is pretty much rubbish and reverbnation is a good place to plonk your stuff and link people to it but the fan stuff is utter nonsense as very few people actually bother to listen to other peoples suff. They just want fans in as big a number as possible which is pretty meaningless.
    My worry about this place is being quite ill I have to spend days drugged up and doing nothing more than sleeping and I come back after three days and nothing much has changed.
    This place has slowed to a crawl.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Grime Track