Can I Sell Beats On Looperman

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 2066147
    NoLanBeats : Thu 6th Jul 2017 : 4 years ago

Hey Guys, I was wondering if i could post a track
    and label it (Buy This Beat)?

2. 1127123
    Unknown User : Thu 6th Jul 2017 : 4 years ago

no... but i dont know the exact phrase indicating this within the guidelines. someone else who likes to read can copy and paste that for me... ;P

3. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 6th Jul 2017 : 4 years ago

Probably this is relevant, if you mean selling things through the forums, since it would be promotional or commercial...

https://www.looperman.com/help/faq/forums

"Spam : In this forum, we're all responsible for keeping the community spam-free. Spam includes, but is not limited to, any promotional, commercial, or adult content, multiple instances of the same post, posts with URLs unrelated to the question, and the transmission of malware, viruses, or anything that may disrupt service or harm others."

4. 2066147
    NoLanBeats : Fri 7th Jul 2017 : 4 years ago

Ok, but could I post a track, disable downloads and name it "buy this beat" with my contact information in the description?

5. 162676
    ChrisNeal : Fri 7th Jul 2017 : 4 years ago

Considering that the reason we come here is to learn, inspire, and download other people's loops for royalty-free purposes, I think you should probably find another site geared towards commercial use of your material. The spirit of this community is to give and help other aspiring artists--not to make money.

6. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Fri 7th Jul 2017 : 4 years ago

If you want to tout for business on Looperman you'll need to pay for it the same as any other advertiser here, as ChrisNeal stated this site isn't geared towards financial remuneration to it's members.

7. 162676

A prime example of the generosity that comes from this community--Planetjazzbass, who I attribute much of my earlier learning experience and success to (among others). On another note, thank you! Hope you're doing well these days! :)

8. 2066147

Alright cool, that's what i love about looperman too.
    I was just thinking maybe some of these artists would like to see a real increase of quality beats that the artist really spent time and money creating.
    Just an idea really.
    We have so many artists on here looking for the right beat that could get them going into a musical career.
    If we could utilize that and get them quality stuff that would be great. Maybe like a looperman premium kinda thing. Again just an idea.
    Thanks guys.

9. 162676

NoLanBeats, I totally get it--it's nice to be rewarded for hard work, and it's increasingly challenging to do that these days. Chances are you'll be more successful by networking and finding the right people, but I'm sure you already know that. Interesting idea though, may want to take it up with the staff here! Good luck! :)

10. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 7th Jul 2017 : 4 years ago

There is no reason to hesitate in starting your own web domain if you are serious about distribution for profit. This way, you would have a place for an advertisement to link to.

11. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Fri 7th Jul 2017 : 4 years ago

Everyone wants as much filthy lucra as they can get, including me no denying. Though I guess one of the main reasons I like Looperman and have stuck with it over the years is because there's no divisible boundaries or segregation between members, there's no elitism, no us versus them (but to read some of my posts you might think differently)..in short Looperman has never sold out and split from it's stated purpose as a free audio resource site, which is pretty amazing in this commercially oriented world...but back on topic, there's been quite a few members from here that have started up their own sites for selling music, loops etc, how they've fared I couldn't say, but there's definitely people out there making a buck.

12. 2066147

Thanks guys your views are great.

Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums