22 Year Old Dutch Guy Looking For Collaborations

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1263646
    mylovelymusic : Mon 3rd Jul 2017 : 1 year ago Hi Everyone!

I’m a 22 year old Dutch guy, hoping for a lot of inspiring collaborations. In the first place I’m a singer-songwriter, mostly thanks to this website. When I’ve got to get something of my chest, I’ll write about it. I don’t really think in genres, as long as it fits with the message and the atmosphere of the song.

After three years of secretly writing in my bedroom. I’ve started evolving in writing songs. Right now I start to work on my singing and writing professions with an experienced music coach and a professional piano player. To fully focus on music I took a gap year. I want to give it a try, and it’s going great!

I like songs with a message, in my opinion there are to many shitty songs on the radio that are made with love for money instead of love for music. Every song needs to tell a story. Whatever I feel that needs to be told, I’ll tell it with passion.

I’m introducing myself especially for girls and guys who are passionate about making beats (I’m doing great on ambient, chill out and hip hop beats), guitarloops and pianoloops.
    So if you like to collaborate and create some mad songs, e-mail me:

Soon I’ll drop some more recent projects on my account.

Sorry, if I have made grammar mistakes, not my mother language.

I hope to hear from you.

Jan-Kees Joosse
  2. 1237805
    centralsdev : Tue 4th Jul 2017 : 1 year ago hi there if singning is what you want to do, you should use more time learning to sing and make lyric. right now you should get a better mic a zoom r8 is really good even much better then a computer as a zoom r8 dosnt have a fan like a computer so you wouldnt get any nois ofc only background sound.
  3. 1263646
    mylovelymusic : Tue 4th Jul 2017 : 1 year ago Thanks for the reply,

As I said, I'm working on my professions, what I post up here is not professional at all. It's a proces of stimulating the potential and working on the weaknesses. The mic thing is so true, I can't sing to loud because the sound will crash. I'm working towards sessions in a professional studio to record awesome demo's.
  4. 1082815
    jaywire : Sat 22nd Jul 2017 : 1 year ago I just joined this site, so I'll be looking for your threads and loops. I am a singer/songwriter from the southern USA who has been writing music for many years. Perhaps we could collaborate in the future. My email is feel free to send me samples of your work. I'm more interested in passion and talent than I am in experience or success. I also enjoy helping younger folks to become better, so drop me a line.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Reggae Track