Reverse Search

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 1460239
    telekommander : Fri 30th Jun 2017 : 1 year ago Hello,

what is the right way to search for a loop or acapella i downloaded long time ago ?

The downloaded filename contains the UserID and the LoopID and with this information it is possible to manipulate the URL.
    But sometimes there is no result (404).

The intention is i want to link to the user and/or loop i used.

Thank you.
  2. 630386
    JosephFunk : Fri 30th Jun 2017 : 1 year ago .....downloaded a long time ago?
    And that is why you may have a hit or miss problem at finding your old download loops once again.

This situation occurs mostly when people delete their loops or close their accounts. Now, why would people delete good loops for you may ask or just quit here? It really varies from loop producer to loop producer. I know of some who felt they were not getting enough love, I know, go figure! lol. They wanted reviews or links back to songs made with their loops and that does not always happen. Some were disgruntled over the ending of GROOVE LOOPS or multi-layered loops that were once made here.

To my knowledge, there is no permanent list, or database, or record of every loop that ever was here since this site was created over 17 years ago. But you can ask looperman, I may be wrong. Using the UserID and LoopID in the loop filenames will net you currently stored active loops here on the server. For the rest of your loops, you may be chasing ghosts. PM Looperman for further assistance. Good Luck!
  3. 1
  4. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 30th Jun 2017 : 1 year ago The finest way to help find an old loop, is to comment on said loop, as soon as you either download or use the loop. Keep the reply to the comment, if you get one. Always link to the song you have used the loop in within your comments. The user ID number in the download should help you find the uploader, if you have not renamed the loop audio file.
  5. 1460239
    telekommander : Sun 2nd Jul 2017 : 1 year ago Thank you guys.

What I'm searching for and if you're bored: :)
    looperman-a-0177447-0000965-anomalyj-back-from-the-grave.wav
    Downloaded few weeks ago. The loop above is 7 or 8 years old.
  6. 1
    Looperman : Sun 2nd Jul 2017 : 1 year ago that file was by AnomalyJ but was deleted

https://www.looperman.com/users/profile/177447
  7. 1460239
    telekommander : Sun 2nd Jul 2017 : 1 year ago Damn!

But, Thank you!
  8. 630386
    JosephFunk : Sun 2nd Jul 2017 : 1 year ago All is not lost. Just contact her. She is one of the nicest persons on this site.

https://www.looperman.com/users/contact/177447
Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Trap Track