Looperman Logo

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 721501
    treesbygb : Sun 25th Jun 2017 : 10 months ago Hi, I have just finished my album which uses Looperman drum loops on nearly all the tracks. I have credited where possible, but would also like to put the Looperman logo on the album cover. Would it be OK to just take it from the website?
    Thanks
  2. 630386
    JosephFunk : Sun 25th Jun 2017 : 10 months ago You will need to ask the owner Shan, the Looperman first. From my observation in the past, he does not merely hand out his intellectual property or material to any of us. This site's identity, logo, or other materials if used by any of us can be assumed as an official endorsement by Looperman.com. Others will also assume your content is officially endorsed and licensed by Looperman.com.

Now I am not accusing you of any potential ill intentions, I think it is a standard rule of practice he has for all of us who wish to use his material. Best bet is to contact Looperman first at: https://www.looperman.com/users/contact/1

Peace!
  3. 721501
    treesbygb : Sun 25th Jun 2017 : 10 months ago Thank You Joseph. My intention was to credit Looperman and to express my thanks. I didn't think that it could be seen as an endorsement by the website for my music. Thanks for pointing that out. I will proceed as suggested.
    Cheers
    Gary
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Pop Track