Stabbed In The Eye - GREATEST RAPPER ALIVE

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 985556
    poolboypedro : Tue 13th Jun 2017 : 1 week ago hey whats up guys i've been on here and its been a while but i'd like to say whats up to everyone and hopefully establish some relationships with my fellow artists. I've met some great people on here and have made some incredible work.

i was stabbed in the body January 16, 2017 and ended up losing one of my eyes. i have dealt with homelessness and personal turmoil. they tried to kill me, but they never could get me.

if you are INSPIRED TO BE THE GREATEST, lets talk. HELL I KNOW I AM so please contact me at

I have songs on the way. I am looking for GOOD female/ male singers, producers, and artist who need a feature. I have songs that need features so please everyone lets get acquainted

- POOLBOYPEDRO
    https://soundcloud.com/romero_uno
  2. 1793952
    aromamob : Mon 19th Jun 2017 : 5 days ago Hey man! Got ya! I msg you on your e-mail!
  3. 985556
    poolboypedro : Thu 22nd Jun 2017 : 2 days ago yo i sent you a messagee on your soundcloud ! sorry been busy but i been working hard writing and cant wait to get these ideas into reality.
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Heavy Metal Track