Condolences And Prayers For The Victims At A Manchester Concert

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 630386
    JosephFunk : Tue 23rd May 2017 : 7 months ago A tragic ending to what should have been a delightful night of music and fan appreciation for Arianna Grande. This sick terrorist attack on innocent civilians, on a family night out for some, by these terrorist extremist has reached an all time low in their dastardly ways these cowards use fear and violence to further their sick agenda.

Prayers to all of the 22+ victims, with a death toll that may rise, and where life there will never be the same as it was the days prior to this unfortunate event. And prayers to all of the victims seriously injured. Also to all of the victims emotionally and mentally scarred by this tragic event. Show your support for Manchester, England and the victims, families, friends and injured of this horrific tragedy any way you know how right here.

Peace!
    http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-40010124
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Tue 23rd May 2017 : 7 months ago Like many recent news stories, I heard it here first.

Life is getting pretty messed up in this world, and it's hard to tell what is going to happen next.

This is definitely not what I expected, and I'm disappointed by the misplaced aggression.
Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured House Track