Chris Cornell Dead At 52

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Thu 18th May 2017 : 1 month ago Sad news today folks, Chris Cornell, lead singer for legendary bands Soundgarden, Audioslave and Temple of the Dog died unexpectedly last night in Detroit after performing a concert with reunited Soundgarden. Details are yet to be released. Chris was an amazing vocalist, quite the humanitarian and family man. I remember hearing Soundgarden the first time, Outshined off Badmotorfinger. I was blown away by the power and range of his voice. He was a super talent and will surely be missed.
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 18th May 2017 : 1 month ago That's unfortunate. Still no end to the loss of major talents which we've been experiencing.
  3. 589130
    Spd2 : Thu 18th May 2017 : 1 month ago I am heart broken beyond. His voice and musicianship is what inspired me to sing and play on stage. F*****g sad bro :(. Sometimes I ask myself 'what the hell am I doing wasting away writing and producing music behind a computer screen', when I could be back on stage surrounded with smoke, beer, whiskey, and good loving fans.. It's just not the same and not as rewarding for me. Sad day in the world. Rest in Peace brother.
  4. 671112
    One of the biggest talent and rock voice passed.
    I'm crying.
    RIP Chris.
  5. 1041668
    wikkid : Fri 19th May 2017 : 1 month ago I couldn't believe it when I read it.
    I loved Chris Cornell's music, and his voice.
    A true innovator and great talent has been silenced.
    I've been playing his music all day, but it hurts like hell.
Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Rap Track