Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

New To The Site - 14-year-old Producer

Posts 1 - 11 of 11
  1. 2189101
    TheHighbloods : Fri 5th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Hello! I am The Highbloods (It sounds kind of cocky, my name being a plural),a 14-year-old producer that makes trap and EDM-focussed beats, I play guitar and the piano and have some experience with a mixboard (not much).
    I'm posting to say "hi" and get on my way, I'm glad to have found Looperman, as this site has taken some part in every one of my tracks, whether it be a remix of a song or an original song, so I figured that after a month, I'd introduce myself.
    I try to keep myself from the asininity, cynicism and immaturity of teens, but it's unavoidable at times, so excuse that when it comes around.
    I'm always open to colabs, as I do rap a little bit (I actually started my music production as a rapper), and I am willing to exclusively produce.
    I can't think of anything else much to say in terms of introductions, so... hi! I'm glad to have found this community

2. 1820087
    onlyhits : Fri 5th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Welcome! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here, and to get the most out of it be sure to interact with everyone here, comment on songs, and all that good stuff! There's a lot of variety of music here but I'm sure you'll find some you like!

3. 796294
    silverman : Fri 5th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Welcome kid I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here. There old farts like me and lots of youngsters like you having a great time here.
    See you around.

4. 498019
    Tumbleweed : Sat 6th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Big welcome to the Loop young friend....I`m one of the old guys around the place (and my music gets a bit retro)...been enjoying myself here when I get a bit of time as its one of the few places you will get a bit of constructive feedback...and I`m betting that you will meet up with some good music friends around the place once you have had a chance to interact with others a bit.....Let the music roll...have some fun....it gets to be a life-long addiction....Cheers....Ed

5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Sat 6th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Welcome to the Loop! I enjoyed reading your introduction, most especially reading the word "asininity" in a forum! Seriously though, this is one of the finest music communities on the internet, especially when everyone gets involved. Have fun!

6. 2156647
    defaultpunk : Sat 6th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Welcome ! That's great ! I'm 14 and I do Trap too, I hope you'll have fun here !

7. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sun 7th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Anybody that can use asininity, cynicism and immaturity in the same breath let alone the same sentence gets (quickly switches lexis to relevent age demographic) mad props from me.... welcome to the Loop! :)

8. 1883865
    Nodog : Sun 7th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Nice intro my friend welcome to a great forum and super musical resource which will be an asset to you. We are the music makers have fun. Best regards

9. 2203342
    Jackhaze : Wed 10th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Hi and welcome my friend! Love the intro. You seem to have a different mentality than people of your age. Enjoy your time on Looperman!

Jackpotbeatz

10. 2115643
    Ohrix : Thu 11th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Welcome, you are now enetring the world of producing! Glad to have you here!

11. 162676
    ChrisNeal : Fri 12th May 2017 : 4 years ago

Hi there! Glad you're with us! I think I speak for everyone when I say we're here to help fuel your passion. Be sure to share your creations with us, and welcome to the family. :)

Posts 1 - 11 of 11

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums