In Acid 6 - Why Do Rendered Files Have No Bass Or Low End

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 2219004
    1cor6nine : Thu 6th Apr 2017 : 2 weeks ago Hi, when I render in Acid pro 6, my rendered audio files have no bass or low end? Anyone know why?

I've tried with and without "render loop region"; I've tried wav and mp3 format.

I'm using Windows 7 pro.

Thanks
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 6th Apr 2017 : 2 weeks ago Neither the DAW you use, nor the operating system have any bearing on the low frequency content of a rendered wav file.

Without an example and more explanation, it will be impossible to help.
  3. 2219004
    1cor6nine : Fri 7th Apr 2017 : 2 weeks ago Thanks for trying; someone who has overcome this issue will have the answer.
  4. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 7th Apr 2017 : 2 weeks ago Trust me, everyone either has overcome this, or will need to in the future. Low end is kind of the holy grail of audio, especially in electronic genres.
  5. 2219004
    1cor6nine : Mon 10th Apr 2017 : 2 weeks ago This is the closest thing I've found to my issue.
    http://www.designstudioschool.com/acid-not-rendering-what-hear-buses-t83829.html

I don't know if it is the same problem but I don't really know what a bus is, what it does, or why I would need it. However, I do use DFH Superior Drum VSTi and it requires a lot of mixer channels for various mics on different drums. Maybe I'll try less mixer channels.
  6. 2219004
    1cor6nine : Thu 20th Apr 2017 : 5 days ago Here is a new clue - audacity's recordings also have no bass, so I'm thinking there is something, possibly outside Acid pro, affecting recording/rendering processes on my computer.
  7. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Fri 21st Apr 2017 : 4 days ago I had this same problem just a few weeks ago - except it was with any type of audio or music. Make sure that your RealTek HD software is not influencing the output. In my case, my Waves MaxxAudio software had somehow switched to "multimedia" instead of being in the "off" position, once I switched it off again, everything returned to normal. Check to see if any external software that came with your desktop/laptop are set to off.

You can test if it's your computer alone by listening to your rendered audio on another interface (phone, friend's laptop, etc)

Brado
Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Trap Track