FL10 Starters Tutorials Step By Step Learning Online HELLLLLLP

Posts 1 - 11 of 11
  1. 2065637
    scottd15 : Mon 20th Mar 2017 : 1 month ago Hi All, I had a look over the site and I really still wonder has anyone put together a comprehensive list of tutorials that is perfect for the completed new starter?

It all seems to hit and miss and is there a set of tutorials or anyone know where to go online free to learn?

Just looking for a series of videos/intrustions on the basics and then moving forward, there are some good vids out there but again is there a series to follow? so you no your learing from scratch and moving forward in the corect way, until your like "wow I no all of this" I am able to actually do stuff.

Just finding a lto of vids seem to go over my head and other have said it too.

Also if anyone is in Kent uk and wants to teach a newbow to FL I happy to pay a bit, so desperate to move forward and learn it and progress, you guys are great on here and would be good to pick the correct brains, if anyone kind enough is willing to help, as at that stage where I am just picking things up a little but stuck completly as can not fathem out how some things work.....Sure you been there before long time go, feel my pain please lol.

Thank you very much to anyone that responds, thanks
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Mon 20th Mar 2017 : 1 month ago FL studio 10 is quite outdated, for one. In addition, the Image Line forum is ripe with experienced FL users who are ready to help... you can even interact with the developers on there.

Then, there is always the manual. Always read the manual.

FL 12.4.1 is out at this point, and 12.5 has a release candidate for testing. Lots of new features, and there will be many more in v13 it seems. Worth upgrading, since it is free (assuming you have bought the program)... ;)
  3. 2065637
    scottd15 : Mon 20th Mar 2017 : 1 month ago Hi mate, yes brought it years back and started but had a family death and left it. I think the upgrade is needed and great they do that. I just scared its to advanced lol. Its pretty daunting learning, i get stuck at so many avenues. Thanks for the reply. :)
  4. 337508
    subSpace : Tue 21st Mar 2017 : 1 month ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5lGR4hQoBw

there ya go fl10 tutorial for starters
  5. 2065637
    scottd15 : Wed 12th Apr 2017 : 1 week ago Thank you very much SubSpace.

Anyone in Kent uk who has time to help teach me a little re fruity loops? I am willing to some cash and lots of packs of beer! lol. Seriously, would love to meet up with someone and get some help just to learn the basics and some tips etc to get me on my way. I want to spend cash on sample packs I seen and some VSTS but want to learn the basics first...So anyone out there willing to help a newbie thats great please message me thanks
  6. 186161
    Spivkurl : Wed 12th Apr 2017 : 1 week ago If you want to ship some good British ale to the US I can send you lots of samples... ha ha... just kidding.
  7. 2065637
    scottd15 : Sat 15th Apr 2017 : 1 week ago Hi Spivkurl, ha ha i would mate!! I am tonight going to be sitting down and trying to learn FL Studio more with some fine uk Ale...Plenty of it to beat the frustration of being usless on Fl Studio lol

Desperate to find someone local to me to hook up with and learn form...Its very hard learning and you always want to do that bit more but can not.

Cheers!
  8. 1452497
    SyerC : Sat 15th Apr 2017 : 1 week ago Sup mate, i'm Lewisham borough but if you're willing to travel i'd be down for giving you some heads up in FL! I've been using 10 for about 5 years and though i'm not up to date on technical terms myself i know enough to be able to show you around the software.

I'm also doing some producing as part of a youth project where we're building a studio, it'd be good to have a study partner haha.
  9. 2065637
    scottd15 : Mon 17th Apr 2017 : 6 days ago Hi SyerC.

Thank you mate, that is very kind of you to reply and offer some help. I would be up for traveling, I no Lewisham.

I always been a DJ and in my days 90s early 2000s and I did not really need to produce to keep djing but times changed and you did. I used to make up some tracks in studios and come up with ideas, i have a wealth of ideas and insight from being a dj, but its all about making the beats, so this is a string I want to add to the bow.

Fruity 10 I am on, like 10. I am learning basics but there little thigns that get in the way to press forward on this long road, like very short vocal samples 3-4 secs how do you work out the bpm on it? how do you fit it to the beats, the online vids are good but alot are not directed at that short sample.The other anoying thing is samples one shots and you want the length of note to last longer, play it in the piano roll and move up form c5 and it just gets highpitched and fast instead of a proper note. WoW issues lol.

I like the thing you are doign with youth project, thats great mate, I was going to help with one many years back but it lost funding. I not dj in a while but I was wanting to help teach kids mix and scratch and read a record properly to mix the right tunes in to each other, pet hate of mine seeing djs mix any old tune in, with no real thought. Nothign better than music to bring people together, young people deffo whom need help thats a must! Big up on that!

Anyway if you want hit me up and we can chat privatly, dont want to be a pain in the side though but any help moving forward on FL is kool. Cheers mate!
  10. 1467640
    Rileymicheal : Mon 17th Apr 2017 : 6 days ago I could teach you a few things if you wanted. I have worked with fruity loops 9 and up and have aged with the DAW. Send me an email

11. 1452497
    SyerC : Tue 18th Apr 2017 : 4 days ago sent you a PM, dont know if it went through, if not you can contact me here 0/

Posts 1 - 11 of 11

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Chill Out Track