FL Studio 11 Crashes From Plugin Massive

Posts 1 - 16 of 16
  1. 1226318
    DubstepCTR : Wed 8th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago Hi everyone,
    i'm pretty sure alot of people had this problem.
    After 2 days of research i still don't have an answer to it. Because in my folders everything looks to be placed in correctly.

I saw videos, and comments that tells me to delete NIMassiveDataBase, but i don't see it located in any of my C:\, which means i haven't used the plugin 'Massive' at all.

So, what could be the next solutions for me to solve if i can't find te NIMassiveDataBase, or even with _ul after.

I would like some response back.

Best of regards,
    NADM (DubstepCTR)
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Wed 8th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago The file you are looking for could be a "hidden" file. There should be an option to "show hidden files" in the windows browser. Can't think of any other ideas.
  3. 630386
    JosephFunk : Wed 8th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago Six years ago I helped someone with the same issue and they said what I told them worked. The solution, hopefully for you, can be found here:

https://www.looperman.com/forum/thread/141380/fl-studio-has-been-crashing-when-i-use-massive-vst
  4. 630386
    JosephFunk : Wed 8th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago Oh yeah, make sure you "unhide" everything FIRST. In explorer, and not to be confused with Internet Explorer, Use the "Organize" option >>> select "Folders and Search" >>> then select the "View" tab, and then fill in the "Show hidden files, folders, and drives" option. Apply and OK all the way out to include confirming all warnings.
  5. 1226318
    DubstepCTR : Thu 9th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago @JosephFunk Your reply on the thread of the other user was for me not easy to understand. What is 'DAW'? And what do u mean with standalone FL Studio? Also, does it also require FL Studio 11? Because i have seen u mentioned FL Studio 9.
  6. 630386
    JosephFunk : Fri 10th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago When producing music certain basic assumptions are made like what a DAW is. You will find similar language on other help sites too so you'll need to get yourself up to speed very fast.

First: A DAW is an acronym or another way of saying: Digital Audio Workstation. What is a Digital Audio Workstation? Ableton Live is one, Magix Music Maker is one, Pro Tools is one, Cakewalk is one, Cubase is one, and FL Studio is a DAW as well(Digital Audio Workstation). So a DAW is a piece of software used to record, arrange, make, and produce music with your computer and the software programs I spoke of at the center of your studio.

The Massive plugin crash is not exclusive to FL9, FL10, FL11 or FL12, they all potentially can have this problem.

What is Massive in standalone mode. Massive in Standalone mode is when you start Massive from Start menu while FL Studio is closed. Massive can run without FL Studio running or while Fl Studio is closed to be clear, this is what stand alone mode is.

Now the basic interaction between Massive and Fl Studio has not changed over the past six years so do not concern yourself with version numbers. It is still the same problem.

By me schooling you on all of this, and don't take offense, but you sound really green. My direction are easy to understand for people who have been doing this for awhile.

I cannot help you beyond my thread recommendations. If you are unable to apply my direction you will need to contact Native Instruments support because I do not have that kind of time or patience. I don't get paid to do this, I just share what I know with the community, and the rest is up to you.
  7. 690837
    SNTech : Fri 10th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago I had the same problem. I had to go into my App data folder and delete something
  8. 690837
    SNTech : Fri 10th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago This happened to me one and this is the video I followed and have never experienced the problem again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGeYUaZnVEo
  9. 1226318
    DubstepCTR : Fri 10th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago Still doesn't work guys. But what i forgot to mention is that i have a cracked massive plugin. I think that's the case, but not for sure.
    Other than that i really and literally tried everything. Each thing i tried to do to fix the massive crash, doesn't work. It had to work, but if not, i think the case is because i have cracked massive.

If anyone can suggest me any ideas for the crash fix, it would be very appreciated.
  10. 1226318
    DubstepCTR : Fri 10th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago HAHA IT FINALLY WORKED! FINALLYYYYY!
    FOR THE ONES WHO IS EXPERIENCING THE SAME ISSUE, AND THE FACT THAT NOTHING WORKED OR HELPED! I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU VERY MUCH!

This is what i did: My PC system is having 64-bit. After watching alot of videos of how to fix crash, i decided to search deeper. My search term was "FL Studio 11 massive cracked". Don't ask me what the results were, because i don't remember, it was a final result i searched for 5 days in total. Yea i know, crazy..

I kinda knew that Massive plugin had to be set on VSTi list instead of VST. So for cracked massive i think for me VSTi would solve my issue. Now, how do i get massive ti VSTi?
    My action was, i'm having VSTPlugin 64 bit and VSTPlugin 32 bit from C:\Program Files\Native Instruments. In this case i have 64 bit, so i decided to copy massive.dll from the folder VSTPlugin 64 bit, and pasted the massive.dll to C:\Program Files (x86)\Image-Line\FL Studio 11\Plugins\VST

Thanks for reading everyone! I hope the lucky person who has readed this, has could solve this.
  11. 1226318
    DubstepCTR : Fri 10th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago Extra: Just make sure you put your files into the bit folder that ur system requires. Thank you
  12. 841435
    ValveDriver : Sat 11th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago DubstepCTR. Just so you are aware, this is a community that doesn't look too highly upon those who use "cracked" software. Your buddies might think it's cool, but we don't.

JosephFunk, Your kindness wasn't entirely unnoticed. You were far more patient than I would have been. Even though your advice wasn't relevant to me, I still appreciate the fact that you took the time to help the kid.

Skol.
    V.
  13. 630386
    JosephFunk : Sat 11th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago Whoa! WTF cracked shit! I don't normally lose my composure but this shit pisses me off to the extreme Looperman, sorry for the saucy language sir. This is the kind of thing that makes me want to pull out of the forums completely if all we are supporting is hackers and software crackers.

I now categorically suspend any all of my technical advice from my 20+ years in music production. There are others here anyways that have skills equal to and in some cases greater than mine anyways but they do not always share it. I cannot tolerate a hacker looking for help. This was a gross waste of my time. Okay I'm done.

@ValveDriver
    Thanks man!
  14. 1226318
    DubstepCTR : Sat 11th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago Sorry for disturbing, but since when am i an hacker when i downloaded a already 'cracked' plugin? I'm not an hacker and im just doing it for my producing.
  15. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Sat 11th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago I wish I would have seen this thread earlier because right away I knew what the issue was. Several years ago I had some friends who were into using cracked software and tried to get me involved. It was through them that I actually got started creating music on a DAW and was given a cracked version of Fruity Loops. Its all bullshit and my advice to DubstepCTR and any others reading this who might be enticed by pirated software is: your getting what you pay for, which in this case is nothing. Its junk that will not work. Portions of it does, which is the misleading and most frustrating part of it. You will end up investing hours of hard work and have to constantly contend with bugs, elements not working, loosing things on saves or inability to save, I mean its just crap. If you think your getting away with something your fooling yourself. They are not what they are "cracked" up to be (haha), so the joke is ultimately on you man. And as you can tell, you wont have any credibility from any of your peers who realize what your doing. If your serious about making music, get legit. Save your money and purchase a DAW, they are not that expensive. By the way I think you have even stole my idea for your avatar ! Mines way better though.
  16. 476063
    2ndMOUSE : Thu 16th Mar 2017 : 1 year ago As long as you use cracked software, this will keep happening to you with every version.
    If you are trying to make money using FL studio, spare a thought for the guys at imageline who care as much about their software as you do about your music.
    I know the story only too well. You leave your computer wide open for viruses and trojans and when they total your machine, your music will be gone, so its worth the small price Imageline charge for such an amazing piece of software. You only have to buy it once and you get free updates for life !!
    You would also have the brilliant support you get on Imagelines technical forum, rather than scrambling around the net looking for patches and ways to hotwire FL.

Think about this.
    You make music, and presumable want to make some money from it ? How would you feel when your music gets stolen ?

I know. I've been there. I've done it, and will never do it again.
    Its theft.
    If someone broke into your house and stole from you, would you be angry ?
    Now imagine how imageline feel ?
    Pay a brutha !
Posts 1 - 16 of 16

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Chill Out Track