The Redemption Game

Posts 1 - 2 of 2
  1. 782612
    40A : Sat 25th Feb 2017 : 2 years ago

Hey everyone, it's been a minute since I've been on the loop and i thought i'd start it off right by doing something fun and engaging.

After going through the A Capella page i was pleasantly surprised by how much the quality of the uploads has improved over the years.

...but that quickly soured.

As i'm sifting through all the delicious sonic goodies i couldn't help but notice how absolutely trashed some of these songs posted in their comment section are. So i thought to myself "it's a music community, why aren't we collectively encouraging and preserving the quality of these amazing uploads"

-- THE REDEMPTION GAME --

Rules:

In order to redeem an acapella it has to have a few prerequisites. The vocals must have arguably questionable tracks posted in their comment section. If an acapella has no links to questionable tracks it is not eligible for redeeming.

You can only redeem vocals with your own musical ability. No loops, outside of utility (percussion, sfx, etc).

Reason: (how u gonna reedeem s/t with sum1 elses work fam)

--
    Q: "but fohtee, who am i 2 pass jujment on sum1s musical direction"

A: Stop it. We all know what i mean. We're talking complete destruction.

"but fohtee, isnt this a bit ego trip 2 assume wut u redeem is mor betterer then wut u hear"

Stop pls. Need i remind everyone about Manny the "Pigeon Man". The things he'd do to an A Capella constitute as borderline criminal.
    --

I want this game to be fun -- a learning experience even, and of course..encouraging our singers/rappers to keep posting. As well as the musicians here. I'm in no way shape or form advocating the trolling, flaming or ridiculing of tracks. Manny doesn't count, but no call outs.

Enjoy.

2. 782612
    40A : Sat 25th Feb 2017 : 2 years ago

I'll go first!

Reedeming: Dagon's "In the Cold"
    https://www.looperman.com/acapellas/detail/9911/in-the-cold-by-dagon-80bpm-rock-acapella

My Track: https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/183688

Posts 1 - 2 of 2

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.