What Music Is Your Band Playing

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1349611
    NeilGeorge : Thu 16th Feb 2017 : 1 month ago Hi, I am just starting to rehearse with a band with aspirations of gigging this summer. The music has changed a bit since I was last out on the road. We are doing songs like 'Zombie' by the cranberries and 'I Can't Feel My Face' by the Weeknd. We also have a female singer/keyboardist, which opens up a whole new area for us songwise. Just wondering what everyone else is doing out there. What stuff are you playing?? Cheers.
  2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 16th Feb 2017 : 1 month ago Seems like Metallica, Green Day and Grateful Dead are pretty popular for cover bands around here (Minnesota). Sort of like twenty years ago. Then again, we only have venues for acoustic and cover bands here, so not much variety of interest. Keep in mind, I do not play in a cover band, though I have done cover songs. Used to mix at Torgies in Austin, MN for various cover acts as well.
  3. 1349611
    NeilGeorge : Thu 16th Feb 2017 : 1 month ago It has been a few years since I last went gigging. Metallica and Green Day were some of the bands we were covering then. Now it seems to have moved on to a more electronic dance type style. As a bass player it is new to me. Doing 'Cake By The Ocean' is very different than 'Four Horsemen' lol.
  4. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 16th Feb 2017 : 1 month ago I am super out of touch, but know people in a couple of bands that do covers locally. Seems like some of the staples, but it is a smaller city, which is a suburb of itself.
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Chill Out Track