FREE Mixing And Mastering

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 1116645
    vrodmusicals : Fri 2nd Dec 2016 : 5 months ago It's been a while since i was on here.

hi everyone, i am a music producer and soon to be sound engineer, looking for anyone who needs help really. i use logic pro x. if interested please email me, message me on soundcloud or contact me here.

https://soundcloud.com/you/tracks

collabs always welcome.

let's make some magic
  2. 1060142
    Philemonster1 : Sat 3rd Dec 2016 : 5 months ago lol...you put wrong soundcloud link bro
  3. 1116645
    vrodmusicals : Sat 3rd Dec 2016 : 5 months ago aww. my bad lol.

soundcloud.com/vrodmusicals

thanks Philemonster1
  4. 1116645
    vrodmusicals : Sat 3rd Dec 2016 : 5 months ago never mind..........

just put vrodmusicals in Soundcloud. having trouble with Soundcloud right now
  5. 1116645
    vrodmusicals : Sat 3rd Dec 2016 : 5 months ago https://soundcloud.com/vrodmusicals
  6. 630386
    JosephFunk : Sun 4th Dec 2016 : 5 months ago Hi vrodmusicals, I remember you, and you are not a bro the last time I spoke with you and you never was, I guess that is the default assumption I guess. My masters typically includes making the necessary corrections and processing on the track stems first. How far do you go? Meaning do you just start and finish at and on the final output WAV? So I am simply inquiring and I am curious about your mastering methods are in a very short worded summary if you can please. Thanks and Cheers, Joe.
  7. 1116645
    vrodmusicals : Sun 4th Dec 2016 : 5 months ago hey joe JosephFunk,

lmao, I'm still female. yeah people automatically think I'm male, but i don't mind really it's part of the fun.

yeah i do whatever needs doing to be honest... if someone wants me to take out the empty air or breathes, i do that but to be honest most people are open minded and just want to see what i can do. the most important thing for them is a clearer and louder mix. (I've not disappointed yet) each track is different so i don't always do the same thing all depends on what my ears like at the time.

hope this answers your question and it's good to hear from you
  8. 1133675
    flonut7 : Sun 4th Dec 2016 : 5 months ago i have two songs left from my album that i cant seem to finish on my own. The are both fairly large songs but when i stem it out in groups maybe like 24 tracks. Is that something you can handle? im unclear on if you are offering ur services as part of your needing to practice or if u are just looking to help out ur fellow loopers? let me know i can send u stems anytime
  9. 1116645
    vrodmusicals : Sun 4th Dec 2016 : 5 months ago flonut7 i am here to help others, producing/sound engineering is a forever learning process. send what you got in WAV here: and please send a mix down also.
  10. 1133675
    flonut7 : Tue 9th May 2017 : 1 week ago hey, don't know how i missed this response like 5 months ago, but i am still interested in checking out a mix assist on some of my current work. I have one project in particular that i am feeling stuck with and if your available id love to send it over to you and see what you can do. Ill assume that you are and send the tracks now, but if your no longer offering free mix n master i can throw you come cash if the sound is good enough to release. Ill send the stems later on this evening. thanks
  11. 1116645
    vrodmusicals : Tue 9th May 2017 : 1 week ago flonut7, its cool lol. yeah email me and we'll work something out.
  12. 2115544
    akiaclemente : Sat 20th May 2017 : 3 days ago Hi! Can you please help me with my track? :) Email is
Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Dub Track