Exporting Question

Posts 1 - 4 of 4
  1. 1692018
    DataBassOfficial : Sat 26th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago So, I've never really run into this problem before. I've made plenty of other songs and they all exported and sounded fine, but when I export my latest song, it just sounds badly made because all the instruments are super sharp and annoying. The project just sounds horrible and I really don't like listening to it because of the quality. I use FL Studio, what settings should I use when I export to make it sound better?
  2. 1971422
    Justze3 : Sat 26th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago could you possibly link to the track in question? might be your exporting settings or it maybe your levels,mix etc and could you also post the current settings you're currently exporting with
  3. 347760
    PortraitOfABlackHole : Sat 26th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago Sounds like a mixdown problem, work on the EQing of the instruments. Does it sound different inside the DAW vs the rendered file?
  4. 1971422
    Justze3 : Sat 26th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago have you leveled,mixed in mono before? if not you should try it,i find it easier to find the levels when i'm leveling in mono after i'm done with mixing etc i just switch the knob back to center

this tut may help https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8Ox4piNVg4

sure theres more tut's online that go more in depth
Posts 1 - 4 of 4

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Rock Track