Needed Help With Sony Acid Pro Synth Such Cedr Satline ReFX Nex

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 886298
    dreaman : Thu 24th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago Hey guys. Am not an old and good producer have created several tracks, edit's and mixes just. Was producing Radio jingles with Adobe Audition and it went good. Now i installed Sony Acid Pro 7.0 and i want to start making my music again. Problem is this that i dont know how to put those 2 vst in program that it would sound to me its allready in program ive putted into vst folder but what is the Key to preview sound ? How it works at all? I event dont know.. Help would be very needed. Thanks! my skype: peran2006
  2. 347760
    PortraitOfABlackHole : Fri 25th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago At the bottom of the screen under the file explorer, there is a little tab that says 'plugin manager' click on that, then in the upper-right of that new window there is a bottom with a picture of a wrench, click on that add another small window will show up. In that new window, click on the 'add' button and navagate to the folder that your VTS are saved in, then click 'OK' and then click 'ReScan'. Then those plugins will be avalible in the SoftSynth selection menu.

I can take screenshots if you need more help.
  3. 886298
    dreaman : Fri 25th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8vOMLuOvhA found it allready, but i dont know how to get good sound seems to learn so much am green on these at all :S mabie u use also Acid PortraitOfABlackHole? Mabie you can help me out in learning procces so it would be faster..? Mabie you have any messanger i can contact you?
Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electro Track