Free SuperTap Delay From Waves

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 189474
    ImproveWithError : Thu 24th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago Just wanted you guys know that Waves is giving away SuperTap Delay, you can find a link on their webpage, just put in your email and they will send you a code. They also have a ton a great deals going on right now for black Friday, lots of other companies doing the same thing, its probably the best time of year for buying new plugins.

Kyle
  2. 589130
    Spd2 : Fri 25th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago Good find Kyle, I look forward to checking it out. Thank you for sharing!
  3. 589130
    Spd2 : Sat 26th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago Ugh!! I am beyond frustrated with Waves Central app. Everytime I try to install and activate, an error notification appears :(. Is anyone else having the same issue?
  4. 631823
    Mahloo13 : Sat 26th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago what kind of error? oohhh and welcome to the waves world! Lol! Errors are a freebie as well :)))
  5. 189474
    ImproveWithError : Sat 26th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago I was able to install it fine, is your waves central up to date. That's usually what my problem is when I have trouble with waves products.
  6. 630386
    JosephFunk : Sat 26th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago Typical problems with Waves Central is Dongle failures, iLok activation issues, VST host failures, the Windows UAC (insufficient system access and permission control), wrong time, wrong date and/or illegal cracked versions. Put down the crack it is malware, you have been warned.
  7. 589130
    Spd2 : Sun 27th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago I read it could be a number of things, but I'll bet it has something to do with my Windows re-installment. The notification reads 'An Error Has Occurred While Performing Installation'.

@Joe-it could be very well everything you mentioned minus the crack version. I don't do crack XD

Hopefully, I can get it to work before the deadline.
  8. 589130
    Spd2 : Sun 27th Nov 2016 : 1 year ago @Kyle- I decided to go directly to Waves site and download the installer. Could well be I installed an older version Hopefully, the latest installer will work (crossing my fingers).
Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Dubstep Track