Why Cant I Listen To Looperman Tracks On My Phone

Posts 1 - 15 of 15
  1. 498905
    Bindanox : Sun 4th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago Hi all.
    For some reason i can't listen to tracks from Looperman on my phone(Samsung Galaxy core prime)and that can be frustrating because i want to listen on the go and just can't.
    The only way i can listen to them is downloading the track to the phone.

Any help is welcomed

Thanks in advance

Nelson
  2. 828980
    phatkatz4 : Sun 4th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago Won't play on my mobile phone either.
  3. 951439
    Evisma : Sun 4th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago My phone's problem has been with Chrome. I installed Firefox as an alternative browser and it will play the tracks, but seems to not be as smooth. Most tracks cut off before they're finished no matter what.
  4. 498905
    Bindanox : Sun 4th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago @phatkatz4,is your phone Android powered?

@Evisma,before you installed Firefox did you had these issues?
  5. 951439
    Evisma : Sun 4th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago Yeah. In Chrome, you could hit play 10 times and get nothing. Even waiting a minute after hitting play, nothing. Firefox worked and rarely screws up.
  6. 498905
    Bindanox : Sun 4th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago @Evisma,have you tried uninstall and reinstalling again Firefox?
  7. 1574958
    HarryHockjne : Sun 4th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago Hey guys, I can play tracks on my phone, but you have to do something first (it is simple).
    Btw, I use internet explorer which is auto installed on my windows phone.
    When you play tracks or loops (which seem to like playing more than tracks) they usually wont work on the list of tracks, but if you click the track to open it so only that track appears, then it should play, although it may delay a few seconds. Should work, it does on my phone (which is what I'm typing on now.

I will say though Looperman needs to be made more mobile friendly or a mobile version of the website, so its easier and quicker to play tracks.
  8. 498905
    Bindanox : Sun 4th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago Thanks DinkyMixy.
    I followed your advice and it really works.
    I press in the orange play button from the track i want to listen until i see the "Open in the new tab" message,then the orange play button turns white and i press play and totally works.
    Thanks again mate.
  9. 1574958
    HarryHockjne : Sun 4th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago No problem, it took me AGES to find out, so I understand why most people don't know it.
    Happy to help anytime! :)
  10. 828980
    phatkatz4 : Mon 5th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago Samsung Galaxy, not sure exact model, Android powered. I can't log in here either from it, I always get an error saying incorrect password and tracks won't play. Same on my Android powered tablet. No problems at all on my computers though.
  11. 1574958
    HarryHockjne : Mon 5th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago @phatkatz4 Have you tried my method? It works for me so I'm hoping it will work for you :)
    (Its the post above Bindanox's latest one)
  12. 1819633
    SadGhoster87 : Mon 5th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago Android user here. It works on my tablet's native browser but not on Chrome, and it doesn't work on my phone at all. And I've tried playing it from its page.
  13. 498905
    Bindanox : Mon 5th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago @Sadghoster87 and phatkatz4,since i started using DinkyMixy method i only experienced once but i restarted my phone and was good to go.

Hope you guys can sort that out and thanks again DinkyMixy.
  14. 498905
    Bindanox : Mon 5th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago I meant to write"experienced one problem".
  15. 951439
    Evisma : Mon 5th Sep 2016 : 1 year ago @Bindanox

There is a misunderstanding.

Chrome comes with my galaxy S5, and it's Chrome that had the problem. Chrome would not play anything.

Firefox worked, so I would not need to uninstall firefox. It played tracks on any page. Hope this helped some.
Posts 1 - 15 of 15

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Hip Hop Track