Not Getting Notified About Comments

Posts 1 - 13 of 13
  1. 549160
    BabyGee : Sat 13th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

So, I've noticed that I have a ton of comments on my uploads and most are collab requests that I missed out on. However, I have not been getting this many emails about comments. It's frustrating because I do get a few here and there but it can't compare to the mountain of comments I never responded to. So, first, I'd like to apologize to anyone who has ever commented on my stuff and thought I was just being a prick by not responding. That is not the case. I really just didn't know I was getting that many comments. Second of all, I'd like to say thank you to anyone who has ever taken the time out to listen and comment on my work. I really appreciate it and if you were one of the ones who asked to collab, please know that I'm still open for collab requests and would love to work with you, should our visions click. Last but not least, I'm currently making my way through ALL of those comments and responding, even though it will be super late to some. Again, I'm sorry and I don't know why LM isn't notifying me of all comments and just a few. v.v

2. 1
    Looperman : Sat 13th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

notifications are sent to your email address that you have on your account. make sure the address is up to date and active.

you should also white list looperman.com so things dont end up in the junk mail

3. 549160
    BabyGee : Sat 13th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

I've done all of that and yes, it's up to date. I'm just not getting all the notifications for some reason.

4. 1

did you get a notification about the reply to this forum post ?

5. 1

did you also check this page ?

https://www.looperman.com/settings/preferences

6. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sat 13th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

Also if I may add, Baby Gee try different email client. If you use your phone then try a laptop or tablet and vice versa. Check your spam folders. Next, perform a search on all of your email from your email client for the term: LOOPERMAN.COM

Examine the results and try to notice if mail was place in another folder location other than your inbox folder. Finally, exactly what messages do you feel are missing or know that are missing? It might help narrow the problem down.

7. 1633213
    Theshlin : Sun 14th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

go onto your profile and click my settings,check if the notification is enabled

8. 549160
    BabyGee : Mon 15th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

Sorry, guys. I wasn't notified of the last few replies. -__-
    I've done all of that and I use gmail, which is what most LM users that I've talked to, use so I don't see why that would be an issue. I checked my spam folder and all other folders. Nada. I also double checked my preferences. Notifications have been enabled.

9. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Mon 15th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

We can get notifications for forum post replies? I didn't know that was possible.

10. 549160
    BabyGee : Mon 15th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

There's a check box below the "Reply To This Thread" box that says
    "Email me when someone replies to this post" and as you can see, it's kinda a hit and miss thing. I was notified of this. I wasn't notified of the last few >.>

11. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Tue 16th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

Sounds like the Looperman Auto-Responders is having trouble negotiating a hand off to your gmail gateway. Since you have gmail the hand off typically occurs automatically without your or any user's direct intervention. Other possibilities, a firewall, VPN, security app or your ISP might be the culprit. You should consult directly with Shan if you have not already. Other than that, recheck the settings on:

https://www.looperman.com/settings/preferences

12. 3948278
    aapofficial : Tue 23rd Mar 2021 : 1 year ago

i'm having same problem now. is anyone else?

13. 3796204
    zerocrossing : Wed 24th Mar 2021 : 1 year ago

i use proton mail and normally i would have been notified of comment loops with out it going into the spam folder but now they are a couple of weeks they where not i just thought i should mention that it is properly my error though

Posts 1 - 13 of 13

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.