Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

All My Tracks To Remix If You Want

Posts 1 - 14 of 14
  1. 1790928
    niggabiotch321 : Thu 11th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

Ok guys i'm not sure what i'm wanting here to be honest so lets talk.

So i'v made these tracks on my headphones and they sound fire !! but on my new rubbish amp they are bad sounding !! bass all wrong, levels all messy etc etc. My equipment's bad atm and i can't afford any more just yet.

Anyways i thought hmmm shall i wait to get new equipment ? shall i get it all mastered (which i do myself if good equip) or colab with someone ?

Then i saw this thread !!!
    But the thing is i don't want them remixing to death, more adding slight touches and finishing them better.

How would this work ? and is anyone interested ?

I have a ton of them to choose from which i think are pretty catchy tunes all unfinshed, this one my newest https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/178601

I use cubase sx3 with some plugins from here and loops and vocals from here, some midi myself riffs etc and some other vocals from some fb friends etc etc.

what are we talking guys ?

2. 1790928

iv got a supposed singer for this one hopefully https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/178514

this is my second newsest atm

3. 844038
    Nextgentracks : Thu 11th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

So what you really want is mix and mastering?

Anyways. If you open up a little more to remixing then I guess more would be interested.

Plus, if it's mix and master I doubt it could be much better if the "ground" mixing isn't good (according to yourself). Cause you would have to send the whole project and that would be limited to people using cubase.

I would suggest letting people do remixing of the songs instead. Not completely new, but you know. Atleast with the same drums and/or bass and melody.

4. 1790928

i can open up to more remixing on some definitely, like i say i'm not sure what i'm asking here.

But i'm open for suggestions on working something out.

Maybe turn one into a huge edm into an edm floorkiller ? :)

5. 1790928

it might sound like i'm after a qiuck root to mastering but i'm not.

so i'm up for remixing them.

6. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 11th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

Are you providing stems? If not, there is no way to mix or properly remix your tracks.

7. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 11th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

On top of that, if all we are provided is an mp3, then there is a complete lack of commitment to a good master.

8. 844038
    Nextgentracks : Thu 11th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

I was gonna reply but spivkurl pretty much covered what i was gonna say.

If you provide links to download individual parts of the song (stems) then I would be interested.

But for now there isn't much to do

9. 1790928
    niggabiotch321 : Fri 12th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

by stems you mean tracks ?

record them seperatly ?

if this is what you mean then i can.

10. 844038
    Nextgentracks : Fri 12th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

Took this from wikipedia. Couldn't be bothered writing it all myself :P

Stem-mixing is a method of mixing audio material based on creating groups of audio tracks and processing them separately prior to combining them into a final master mix. Stems are also sometimes referred to as submixes, subgroups, or busses.

11. 1790928
    niggabiotch321 : Fri 12th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

so want the tracks or blocks of them recorded seperatly then ?

12. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 12th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

In general, for mixing, the more individual instruments in high quality uncompressed audio files, the better. In the case of remixing, the same is true, however the addition of MIDI data can also be quite useful for some remixers.

Basically what I mean is that you cannot mix an already rendered track, because the mixing is set in stone. And you *shouldn't* master a compressed audio mix (such as mp3), as the artifacts from the compression will be accentuated in the mastering process. Then they will gain new compression artifacts if that subsequent master is compressed to a new mp3.

13. 1926608
    Kiwf : Sat 13th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

Listen, if you want me to rip apart your track and say everything that's wrong and try to fix I can, but I need stems.

14. 1790928
    niggabiotch321 : Sat 13th Aug 2016 : 5 years ago

bro you got like 1 beat uploaded here an no tracks.

kiwf

imma leave this guys, i don't want my tracks tainted if this makes sense :(

another day maybe.

Posts 1 - 14 of 14

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums