NEW TRACK Feedback Please

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1430167
    wordybum : Sun 17th Jul 2016 : 5 years ago

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/177964

i just finished this up and i'd love some feedback. the beat was made about 12 years ago or so, so i do not have access to each stem, nor does the producer. i'm concerned about the bass drum. is it too loud? also, should my vocals come down a bit?

anything you may hear and feel needs work is very welcome and appreciated.

thanks for the listen.

2. 883656
    NoellaRose : Mon 25th Jul 2016 : 5 years ago

I love it!

I personally think the bass could get a boost. Maybe the higher frequency drum part come down quieter - through EQ since it's not separated - and/or the vocal actually up a bit, but I hear that's generally done in mastering, perhaps just if needed? Some things confuse me there, but mastering confuses many. :)

Let me know if you upload a new version or just go with this! I want to download your fav version, and not extra files. :)

3. 883656
    NoellaRose : Mon 25th Jul 2016 : 5 years ago

I listened again without my dairned fridge running and heard at least the rap part quite differently. Haha, grr... And so, nah, the vocals would not need to come up at all but I know peeps love bass, it's not just me, so I'm sticking with the fiddling frequencies there with the beat.

Also I checked out the track page comments and I think if you can't boost the synths it could still work like fire, real vibey anyway!

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.