Song For A Date

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 1392969
    Zergmazter : Thu 26th May 2016 : 6 years ago

Hi guys I'm making a song for a date and I need your opinions. I'm usually making fast paced songs, and it can be difficult to slow down and make a slow song.

I'm trying to decide if I can use this or not. What do you think is it emotional enough or did I lose my way?

It's not complete, and missing parts I have not finished arranging yet, and also missing the lyrics/vocals, and some volume automation for the strings.

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/176695

2. 951439
    Evisma : Thu 26th May 2016 : 6 years ago

Can't listen right now, but I full suggest not giving her a bunch of excuses as to why the track sounds bad, (not saying it does).

Whatever song you choose, have confidence in it. Don't convey insecurities while it's listened to, and don't force her to listen if she could care less.

Good luck on the date.

3. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 26th May 2016 : 6 years ago

Evisma has good advice there... not that I know a single thing about dating. The advice stands for having anyone listen to a track of yours for the first time though.

Oh, yeah, and practice safe sex.

4. 1392969
    Zergmazter : Thu 26th May 2016 : 6 years ago

Thank you. That's true. I believe I learned that somewhere around here. Even if I know a song is not perfect I never say it to the listener, unless of course I was posting a truly incomplete project here on looperman and it was relevant to disclose that information because I needed the feedback.

Oh and yea I'm using this only IF I finish and there is the opportunity haha.

5. 1552300
    bitronix : Fri 27th May 2016 : 6 years ago

I'm a kid here and I don't think I should be involved here but...

Is dating like a call for sex?

Just curious, don't ask....

6. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Fri 27th May 2016 : 6 years ago

I found a song for your date ;) https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/148650
    Sounds good, just the fact that you wrote her(him?) a song is special in itself.

7. 951439
    Evisma : Fri 27th May 2016 : 6 years ago

@2D2R

No. That would be a booty-call.

However, several successful dates DO call for sex, but not with a phone.

Dating is what you do between meeting and marriage. Going to the movies and having dinner is going on a date. Though, back when I dated, there was a lot of Marijuana smoking and strip poker and more involved debachery that I shall not mention to someone who calls himself a kid.

To summerize, a date can lead to sex, but it's more about enjoying to company and getting to know each other.

8. 1552300
    bitronix : Sat 28th May 2016 : 6 years ago

@Evisma well my dad told me that too, where getting to know each other to a girl you like is already dating. And also he told me that the first date is what I shouldn't be worrying of. The last one does.

Well, I know some stuff about THAT kind of dating. Strip pokers, drugs, smoking and stuff.

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.