Apparently Someone Is Using My Name On This Site In A Bad Way

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1430167
    wordybum : Fri 6th May 2016 : 6 years ago

i'd like to address this so if any of you received any messages from me in a negative manner it is cleared up ASAP.

i was approached by a member who said that i wrote negative stuff about this track and messaged him racist comments about him and his wife.

those of you who know me know that i WOULD NEVER show anyone anything other than love and respect.

please let me know if you have received any hateful or hurtful messages or comments from me that were along the lines of what i explained.

thanks.

2. 1392969
    Zergmazter : Fri 6th May 2016 : 6 years ago

There are some really bored people in this world. Bored enough to do something like that. Bored with no purpose?

It's the same thing with malicious hackers. They do it because they can, but other than that there is no real point. I do not understand their philosophy and find no meaning in it.

I hope you get all sorted out.

3. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sat 7th May 2016 : 6 years ago

You'd never do anything like that mate, and anyone that knows you as an upstanding contributing member of this site also knows this is one of those situations where some cowardly behind the scenes arsehole gets his kicks by impersonating members and spreading hate mail, at least you didn't get publicly accused of being a racist first like I did without any chance of fair and honest rebuttal. If anyone reading this has experienced something similar or received bogus hate mail from Wordybum or any other member don't jump to conclusions, contact Looperman as it will most likely ( definitely) be a banned and disgruntled member thrashing about in his own bitterness and pathetically trying to hit back at the site.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.