Tunecore Is A Bad

Posts 76 - 80 of 80
  1. 817298
    Enzotic : Sat 27th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

I actually changed the topic back to Tunecore and how I became interested in educating myself about the service.

P.S. try toning down the derogatory comments for a more meaningful discussion (directed at all).

2. 1745953
    EnKroach : Sat 27th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

You checked out my page? That's lovely Nancy!! I'll tell your Mum to pack you an extra apple.

Now that's how you use a little trolling to drum up your numbers.. Bow before your master then try again.. Start with your spelling.

@Enzotic Would you hire... That? McDonalds wouldn't hire that.

3. 1745953
    EnKroach : Sat 27th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

@Enzotic Sorry dude, I've gone full troll. Why discuss such a thing with such a thing?

4. 851137
    crucethus : Sat 27th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Ahh so lets gather the facts. Your pissed at tunecore. For there lack of customer service , terms & conditions, and there choosing what songs you will sell. Hmmm you neglect to explain what there lack of service was. What terms &services you disagee with and which songs you were trying to sell. Since you have shown us that you like to take other peoples copywrighted work speed it up, call it your own, and try to sell it. Could this perhaps be the reason you are upset.

5. 1655219
    DJROODY : Sat 27th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

As i said i will not answer ignorants and will wait some 1 serious to talk about how tunecore is shit.. U guys can check meanwhile others that has shitty music like the one u r doing and enjoy together ... Babayyy leuvvvv

Posts 76 - 80 of 80

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.