Tunecore Is A Bad

Posts 1 - 25 of 80
  1. 1655219
    DJROODY : Wed 24th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Where to start?
    To all new producers please check and read reviews before start promoting ur music, my mistake that i didnt, i saw a youtube for a dude saying that tunecore is good. I just went there and added my single then my album without giving time to my single to go go furtjer and check their customer service. I discovered later they treat artists so bad and they choose what to upload and no way to help u market ur things better, they just dont care about what u worked ur ass on for the last year. Their terms and conditions are bad, just take a minute to read it and understand me. I switched lately to another platform that still checking it, so far they have a good customer services and live chat ! Will tell u later the name until i check the way they deal with an artist thanks !

2. 522916
    ConsciousEntitySound : Thu 25th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Are you kidding me? Oh where to begin with this.

You talk about having worked your ass off for the last year. Wow. I've been working my ass off for the last 8 years releasing full length albums and a couple hundred free singles and before that I was a life-long musician. Your so called working your ass off has just begun my friend.

I have used services alternative to Tunecore (like CDbaby) and I am currently using Tunecore right now and I have to tell anyone reading this that by far, the only return I've received has been through Tunecore. I get paid consistently every month for album sales, single sales, streams (spotify etc) and royalties. They offer a service to publish and register everything you submit to them in every conceivable place. That is how you protect your music and your money.

If you think you're going to record some single, or one album - and you're going to strike it rich without handling your own PR...you're crazy. Tunecore is simply the medium to distribute. If you want people to know your music exists, you need to make that happen yourself. I wouldn't want it any other way either. You don't want to rely on others for the strength of your foundation, otherwise you have no control over whether it crumbles or not. If you build your foundation with a strong base, it will hold up and withstand disturbances. This is why aside the artwork which my lovely wife handles, I have done every conceivable thing myself.

Remember folks...the physical label is dead. We are still in the midst of transition into the digital age - but it is an exciting time. There is room for innovation and creativity. Fuck a label. You are you label now. Build your brand. Put out sick tracks. Give them away for free. Create an abundance of material that is ready for purchase. Gain an audience, then watch the snowball effect unfold.

Until something else pops up...Tunecore is def the way to go.

3. 1655219
    DJROODY : Thu 25th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

What are you talking about man? I said their customers service is so shit and they choose what single to upload and ur talking about labels and things, understand the topic before writing a newspaper ... They have the worst customer service ever as a platform ....

4. 522916

I've dealt with their customer service reps several times and they've only ever been helpful to me. Maybe it's just your attitude son.

5. 1655219

Dad i think by now u just work for them so get lost and read reviews on google , even their ratings is so bad !!! And send me ur music link on spotify i would really like to check ur gold music father ...

6. 522916

https://open.spotify.com/artist/4umGtSK4DAAPGeUhHmiK39

https://open.spotify.com/album/6GJCnsB974pbvqn1Izji04

https://open.spotify.com/album/6oiE9BbrtCTWEclkBhV2Il

https://open.spotify.com/album/53Uf4N9uycrE4eOqXkXcvF

...need more? I have more.

Nah, you can take your attitude of self entitlement and stick it up your ass sucka. Put in the work or shut your mouth. No one wants to hear your bitching.

7. 1655219

Haha i checked ur tracks on looperman bro, u should work as stand up comedian ...

8. 522916

What you think you're some big badass producer because you use FL Studio?? LOL. I think you should be the comedian kid. I play 6 different instruments. I write my own lyrics. I use my own voice. You press a key on a midi-controller, if you even have a midi-controller. See the difference between you and I is, if there is no electricity - I am still an artist. You, are not. Not to mention the people around the world that are riding with me. I have an international team. I have people around the world remixing my music.

Where is your team? My team: cesound.com/ilp

Remixes submitted to me from around the world: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP0Dbae-KCc3NA21-4HS8MA3-zqyeCW43

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLP0Dbae-KCc37Bw0wiYP4bXGYzkwCdVS7

You ain't nuttin, and so long as you keep that bitch made attitude you'll never be nuttin' either. I got no more time for you son, daddy time is over. Enjoy your evening. ;)

9. 1655219

Haha if u have all those things and still ur music is very bad .... I dont need all of them and check at least my music quality dad.... Ps i play guitar , drums and keyboard dada and i live in sweden, the electricity is 24/7 dada.... But u still have time to fix ur music.... Dont loose hope ... Haha what a joke

10. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Thu 25th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

DJROODY

I only had to do about 10-15 seconds of searching your music to realize that you simply stole another artist's work, sped it up and called it your own: https://soundcloud.com/mortenofficial/hello

Your "remix"

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/171903

11. 522916

Oh wow. Brado I heard that actually goes on a lot here on Looperman. But its all good cuz real recognize real. The fakes get weeded out. Bottom feeders.

12. 1414881

@ConsciousEntitySound

I'm not looking to choose sides, just pointing out a fact :)

13. 522916

That's cool. I'm not looking to gain sympathizers, just pointing out a fact ;)

14. 1655219

Hahaha yeh right and another idiot join the race

15. 1414881

@DJROODY

Hell yea, I'm an idiot! :)

Brado out.

16. 1655219

Not every thing glimmer is a diamond bro .... U cannot steal a song and sell on 101000 unites of it and sign with universal music bro ... Stealing is a big word bro ... Ask more my friend... Check my album and understand my music ....

17. 1655219

But this is not the topic .... If u have a personal issue say it to ur girlfriend ... Im talking about the customer services bro of tunecore that whatever any 1 will come after and say it ... It is the shittiest customer services ever... And take ur 15 sec to google it only

18. 522916

You're a joke. Every track on every album I have released has been 100% original material. No loops. No borrowed sounds. You're a bottom feeder bro, there is no way around it. Also, reading you're attempts to communicate in english hurts my brain. It's like speaking with a child. Go cry about how you ain't gettin' paid somewhere else.

19. 1655219

Hahah at least i understand and idiot .... Still not complaining about selling or gaining money , dont worry i am making money dada.... Still talking about the customer services haha , how do u make music if u dont get my problem... Stop forgeting ur glasses dada and focus

20. 522916

"I discovered later they treat artists so bad and they choose what to upload and no way to help u market ur things better, they just dont care about what u worked ur ass on for the last year."

You. Are. A. Fucking. Moron. For real. Read what you wrote. Waaahhhhh Tunecore doesn't help me market my music. Waaahhhhh I ain't gettin' paid. Waahhhhh no one gives a fuck about my music. Waaahhhh no one knows I exist.

Damn you're stupid. I'm done with this thread.

21. 1414881

"U cannot steal a song and sell on 101000 unites of it and sign with universal music bro"

That's not what your facebook page says:

https://gyazo.com/b7bbd6db2bc0b4225c45db15ca4c40bd

https://gyazo.com/487116edd6c869129fa4effc7b96e0bc

Haven't made a penny off this song and your record label is not Universal Music.

22. 1655219

When i say that dada, i mean they dont do their 1 job only to upload my song so i can market. Marketing wise when u upload ur song on facebook by doing that u r doing a market to ir song, thats their job upload a song... When they dont and answer silly tjings or usually they dont that mean they are not doing a market to my song dada

23. 1655219

The other idiot is trying to be smart now ... When u get a copyright from adele about her song tell me ... But there are many platforms to sell the song ... Wait i will show u one u love :D

24. 1655219

Oh no cannot upload a photo ... Give ur email so i can send u the revenue of this song love only on 2 months

25. 1655219

And on tunecore u beloved one .... I sold so far 2770 of hello remix.. Making 2600$ ... If u give me an email i will send u the info ... I usually dont answer this silly wuestions but sometime i like to be an idiot so i make another idiot understand that not all the glimmering things are diamonds

Posts 1 - 25 of 80

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.