GOODBYE LOOPERMAN

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 1405701
    charlyfive05 : Tue 23rd Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Hi guys,
    You should be asking why I am leaving Looperman, I will stop uploading loops for you due to the complaints about the use of links in the loops. I put the links in the description because many times people ask me for presets or midis, and I think that many times you like the melody but not the synth used or viceversa.

So I will stop using Looperman, the loops will stay and nothing will be deleted. I will now use Youtube or Soundcloud to give free packs but it wont be as frequent as here.

Goodbye, thanks for all!
    Charlyfive

2. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Wed 24th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Huh, what? Charly okay lets talk. No drama, no criticism and all respect. Rules are rules. You know what I love about this site? It does not feel like Facebook, SoundCloud or Youtube. It is not meant to be a cheesy social site them either. You got to do some leg work to make contact with people to share your ideas.

SoundCloud and Youtube offers no real community or real support to share except the YT roving gangs of people who put thumbs down on everything just for fun. You are virtually invisible on those sites, and I would recommend you accept the site rules and just build here as so many have done before you. I have 1.9k SoundCloud followers and I did it mostly by just showing up here, posting my music first here and posting my loops here and getting involved here and NOT by posting SoundCloud links here and begging people to listen to me over there, no way. Once you are good at what you do I found that people will follow you wherever you go as loyal fans and supporters. I do NOT post SoundCloud links here but I am doing really well over there.

With so many musician and digital music producers out here today you really need every, and I mean every advantage to break free from the pack or more pain and disappointment lies weeks and months ahead for you. Just try not to do something rash like what you just proposed and just think about your options on how to advance yourself and build up your brand.

Respect the site rules here as other members have done because this is the best free music site out here today. Work hard and follow the rules here like everyone else and you will do fine! And try to cheer up a bit! Cheers!

3. 851137
  4. 1293607
    Venuslove : Wed 24th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Bye bye

5. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Wed 24th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

I flit, I float, I fleetly shoot a fly..

6. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Wed 24th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Charley, what a sob story. You make it sound like you've had to endure so much mistreatment here. You know full well why Looperman frowns on the links. In most cases as in your case, your re-directing people to a different site that requires that you sign up or log in using Facebook with the sole purpose of extracting personal information for solicitation.
    I went through many of your loop threads and didn't find any of those purported requests for presets or midi's. What I did find though was plenty of Thank You's and praises from those who had downloaded and used your loops as well as links to their where-used tracks as you requested.
    Of course leaving is entirely your choice. Its unfortunate that you feel you need to do so based on the link issue. But it proves that this is just a matter of you being butt hurt by having to abide but our rules and nothing else. I think Mr. F here has made a nice gesture to convince you to re-think your decision, you should take his advice.

You've made some nice contributions and your good. Stick around. Grow up man, c'mon!

7. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Wed 24th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Hmmmm I leave mediafire links to midi files when available with my loop uploads, never had a single complaint. Leaving hurts yourself more than anyone as there's sooooo much to gain here.

8. 1392969
    Zergmazter : Wed 24th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

While I do like some people here, I dislike the attitude culture in this community as a whole. Sometimes you just have to ignore the useless stuff, look the other way and keep on rocking. In the end we are not here for them, but for ourselves.

9. 1405701
    charlyfive05 : Wed 24th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Okay thanks for all the advices! I will stay here on Looperman. All of you make me change my decision, just because your arguments were really good and you have reason in most of the comments! Links will be also on the next loops and I promise to give at least 1 new loop per week.

Charlyfive

10. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 25th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Hey Charlyfive, that's great to hear. I am glad you saw through all the attitude culture here as in what Zergmazter spoke of and you decided to do the right thing. Some recent events in my life has lead me to take up the position of never kicking a person while they are down. Good luck Charliefive and always remember to tune out the clowns, haters and negative people as you saw here, they will always be with us unfortunately. I am glad you found a renewed resolve to just more forward. Peace

11. 1378797
    GregVincey : Thu 25th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Yes, we won Charly over :)

Hey man, not everyone on here have bad attitudes. It doesnt matter how nice you talk them they will still be negative towards you. If you are not feeling there energy, please give it to those who genuinely care about you.

To be honest look at this page, a few people care about you :)

12. 776955
    Billydragon1 : Thu 25th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

I guess a group hug is overdue!

Welcome back Charly. :)

Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.