Nomad Says Thank You With A Licensed Freebie

Posts 1 - 25 of 36
  1. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Do you like free commercial grade plugin that you can use right away and I mean right now? A major VST publisher is giving away something valued at $149.00usd. What? Is it Christmas again? This one is a great one and everyone should have it if you desire to have that big, rich and full Joe Funktastic sound.

The Nomad Factory is giving away a Vintage Optical compressor with Tube Saturation for a limited time only. This means download it even if you think you don't need it. It is worth $149.00 dollars people and worth that and more!

For INFO see this:
    http://www.dontcrack.com/news/2016/01/nomad-factory-and-dontcrack-say-thank-you-with-the-free-bus-driver/

To DOWNLOAD see this:
    http://store.dontcrack.com/product_info.php?products_id=2237
    Enter the voucher code at checkout: freebusdriver
    The product is called: Nomad Factory Bus Driver. Once you enter in the coupon CODE, your price goes to $0.00 or in other words FREE!

They are doing this to say thank you for not pirating their software and support their developers and their families by also buying their other licensed products and not cracking them or pirating them. Absolutely NO purchase is required to get the FREE Nomad Bus Driver.

Oh, I mentioned that rich Joe Funktastic sound earlier. So if you want sound like this:

http://www.mixposure.com/mr-funktastic/audio/20649/green-onions-salute-to-jim-rustemeyer-by-joe-funktastic

Then get this thing! They did not specify when this offer expires but it was first posted on the 28th of January 2016

2. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Thanks again Joe :D Are you sure it's not Christmas again? Nothing like free toys that normally cost $

3. 588276
    StaticNomad : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Didn't work for me.

I entered the 'freebusdriver' voucher code and at the checkout it still asked me to pay full price.

Anyone else have any luck?

4. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Worked for me :D

5. 588276
    StaticNomad : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

"Worked for me"

Nomad says damn that's annoying.

I tried a couple of times.

Will give it one more go later.

6. 1231236
    joecramer : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

can it be that you just didn't look the way they wanted it? .... cause there stands 2 times the price and in very little a bit deeper that you dont have to pay ....
    But i had to remove all from the chart board cause i had choosen PC vst and then i had 2 on the chart board and got only 1 of it for free :) .... but after removeing all and going back and start again all worked fine :)

7. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Worked fine for me, got it this morning. The activation serial number will be sent to the email address associated with your account. When first open it, it will say demo.

8. 589130
    Unknown User : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Great find Joe, this is one to pit in my vst arsenal.

'Nomad says damn that's annoying.

I tried a couple of times.

Will give it one more go later.'

I tried copy and pasting the activation code after I opened the UTILS button and it didn't work for me the first time. It did worked after I typed it manually, Weird right? Try it :)

9. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Wed 10th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

@Spd2

Hey man! Greetings. Yeah maybe something wacky with the source code is going on here, but a cut/paste worked just once for me. Oddly enough a lot of great songs suffer badly on this site due to lack of mastering. Just by you downloading this tells me you care about the fine details on how your track sounds. I remember Sp2 I could produce a song in a day, but not anymore. It takes me weeks man when you know what to listen for. You can not use presets to master or use those websites that say they do instant mastering in minutes where you upload a file and then bingo 2 minutes later you got a master? No way! Well the focus really needs to be put back on mastering here on this site like what you are doing. Good luck man! Joe

@StaticNomad

I ordered the Nomad Bus Driver yet again and all is working just fine for a free legal license as of this message. Try clearing your cache or switching browsers. Turn off pop-up blockers, turn off Abblock if you use it, and turn off any anonymizers or VPNs if applicable. Always keep your Firewall up for everything you do on the web.

Joe

10. 588276
    StaticNomad : Wed 10th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

SPD2 and MrFunkspectacular:

Thanks for encouraging me to try it again as it worked!

I think my mistake before might have been neglecting to press the "Redeem" button for redeeming the voucher.

I was going to say "Ah, too bad if I can't have it - I've never really understood how to use compressors anyway".

But now maybe I will learn.

Or just use it to smash the s**t out of my mixes like so many producers. I would say 'amateur producers' but I believe some pro ones do it too.

They sure seem to.

Any good Nomad's got to have at least one Nomad product, right?

11. 588276

Nomad says thank you to Nomad Factory

12. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Wed 10th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

@Nomad LOL that was what I first thought when I saw the title: "Static is giving out his own plugins now?"

13. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Wed 10th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

@Brado
    Yeah The Static Factory, lol, Brado!

@StaticNomad
    Hey StaticNomad, where you ever a Bus Driver? Wait, don't answer that, they don't redeem coupons on buses, lol. I am glad things worked out man. Peace! :-)

14. 588276

Brado:

"Static is giving out his own plugins now?"

No, sadly not - mostly cos I have no computer programming ability.

If I did, one thing I'd like to make is a type of plugin I remember reading about years ago. I have no idea if it was any good but it basically allowed you to warp any two sounds together so that one sound would supposedly transition smoothly into another.

I'd love for that my music.

I'd like to have something that could almost make all the sounds like liquid so that every instrument seemed to be morphing into the other and related to every other all the time.

Not sure if that makes sense.

15. 588276

Funkcreature:

"Hey StaticNomad, where you ever a Bus Driver?"

No, never but it would be cool if I had been as that would be a great and spooky coincidence.

If released a plugin, the activation/promo code might be something like "all hail the Nomad" or "be nice to your mother" or "grass is often green".

It would be good if you released a distortion plugin and called it Fuzztastic.

Or maybe AutoFunk - a plugin that makes even the most dreary, lifeless, grooveless bit of audio some damn funky s**t.

The funk world would curse you for seeming to put them out of business but you'd counter by saying it's progress.

I don't really need Autofunk as I'm already one funky mothafunka.

16. 841435
    ValveDriver : Wed 10th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

"Yo dawg! We heard you like Nomad with your Nomad, so we put some Nomad in your Nomad!"

-Xzibit, probably.

17. 588276

Nomad says thank you for the lyrics to Sloedirt.

Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
    Thanks for all the joy they're bringing

Thank you for the music
    For giving it to me

18. 1392969
    Zergmazter : Wed 10th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Cool thanks again. I will get it after I wake up in a few hours. Working over night.

What's a rich sound? Big low end?

19. 1414881

I think rich sound would be something that sounds "soulful", like a 3000 USD blues guitar versus a 300 guitar. It has a "rich" tone.

20. 588276

What's a "blues guitar"?

I thought people just played blues on regular guitars but if there's a proper blues guitar, maybe I should get one.

Help me get all bluesy and stuff...

21. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Wed 10th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Some of the very best blues ever made was done by some of the poorest people money wise.... Not what you got it's how you use it. Soul doesn't come from a plug in.

22. 588276

"Soul doesn't come from a plug in."

It will if you get the latest "soul-adding" plugin from Waves. That'll take the blandest, most shallow and dull playing or singing and it make it deep and soulful.

Using that plugin on every channel and instrument is my special secret...

23. 1414881

"Some of the very best blues ever made was done by some of the poorest people money wise.... Not what you got it's how you use it. Soul doesn't come from a plug in."

You are correct in that. I'm not referring to the music. I'm referring to the sound of it. The same beautiful solos will always sound better on a guitar with better woods than one made out of cardboard. I've heard the difference as I've played a lot of them - both cheap and expensive guitars.

24. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Wed 10th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

The instrument is always secondary to the player....be it a Stradivarius or some cheap Chinese knockoff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq0D5kq9ePE

25. 186161
    Spivkurl : Wed 10th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

BradoSanz, have you played cigar box guitars? Or perhaps one-string guitars? Blues was definitely originally played on very simple hand made instruments, built by people who just needed something to make sound on.

Any way, if someone can afford a $3000 guitar, then why do they have the blues?!

Posts 1 - 25 of 36

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.