Free Izotope Dynamic Delay Until 10 MAR 16

Posts 1 - 9 of 9
  1. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

This is the Real Commercial Deal a Dynamic Delay VST. For a limited time only get it licensed and free. After the 10th of March it goes back to $49.00USD

https://www.izotope.com/en/products/effects-instruments/ddly-dynamic-delay/

Dynamic Delay responds to your track's musical dynamics to create versatile and intriguing delays.

Offer expires: 10 MAR 16

2. 817298
    Enzotic : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

I don't see myself using it often, but it's a free iZotope plugin and I must have it.

3. 589130
    Unknown User : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Good share Joe, I will def put it in my vst folder. Izotope makes killer plug ins. Also, check out their free 'Vinyl'vst, it's a cool gadget for music production.

4. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

It's like Christmas!! 2 Izotope plugins free in less than a week! ;D Great shares guys!

5. 1392969
    Zergmazter : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

I just love freebies after all the stuff I've been buying lately hehe.

6. 1392969
    Zergmazter : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Thx for letting us know about it. This is a great delay. I was trying to figure out how to high pass a delay the other day, and this one has an option for it. I really like it.

7. 186161
    Spivkurl : Tue 9th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

I appreciate the share!

BTW, Zergmazter, in FL studio, with some creative mixer routing one can do high pass delays without any plugins at all. You can route the dry mixer track to several other empty tracks... Each mixer track represents a delay tap. Then apply manual PDC to each one depending on how long of a delay you want. Use the built in EQ to cut the low frequencies. Then adjust the cutoff of this EQ, as well as the track fader for each tap track. Just thought it might give you something to "chew on."

8. 1392969
    Zergmazter : Wed 10th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Cool I never thought of that. Thanks!

9. 476063
    2ndMOUSE : Sat 13th Feb 2016 : 6 years ago

Tried it.
    Won't be trying it again.

What a horrible looking GUI
    I was squinting like Mr. Magoo trying to see the controls.
    I'll stick with D16 groups "Sigmund" and some reaktor stuff.
    I realize this is Izotope, but the GUI is terrible.

Posts 1 - 9 of 9

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.