One Of My Loops Used In A Super Bowl Ad

Posts 26 - 31 of 31
  1. 1195092
    Couchie : Fri 12th Feb 2016 : 3 years ago

i guess there is pro bono lawyer options. and 'there is no such thing as bad publicity' if u want to become public - well there is...but u all know the saying. Perhaps write to Rolling Stone magazine or someone, drag it through the courts if there is a 'no win, no fee' option, while writing to newspapers and web sites the whole time. Seem like a great opportunity to get more well known in a sea of millions of people with DAWS. then the next gig might be even better and lucrative. well done ShortBusMusic

2. 1418458
    CorruptionEDM : Fri 12th Feb 2016 : 3 years ago

Regardless of the legality surrounding the use of your loop, I think that it is bringing independent artists one step closer to the professional world, showing that people on a music production platform can actually create cool stuff. Bravo!

https://soundcloud.com/pugetsoundproductions

3. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Fri 12th Feb 2016 : 3 years ago

Is there a place to listen to Draon's WIP that had the loop so I can compare to that other guy's song "Fly Shoot Only"?

4. 466263
    Draon84 : Fri 12th Feb 2016 : 3 years ago

Here's the link BradoSanz https://soundcloud.com/draon/free-ft-shortbus-wip

Have to find the actual version of Fly Sh*t Only to really get a good comparison, lot of the ones I've been coming across are either slightly speed up, or pitch changed.

5. 632005
    CFreemanJr : Fri 12th Feb 2016 : 3 years ago

nice! Big Congrats!!!!!!!

6. 1245534
    VirginiaSlimm : Mon 15th Feb 2016 : 3 years ago

Hire a pro-bono lawyer for music litigation. If they won't take it pro-bono, it's bc there is no money to be made. You should pay only the retainer fee(and only maybe) a good lawyer doesn't need cash ever. Basically if there's gold to be made(justly recompensated) you can find a lawyer pro-bono. A vicious ruthless junk-yard-dog tenacious thief-smashing pro-bono lawyer to reveal the fruadulent plagiarist's claims as false for all the world to see. Get one! :D

Posts 26 - 31 of 31

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads