See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Making Friends On Looperman

Posts 1 - 20 of 20
  1. 784341
    PROblematic : Sun 24th Jan 2016 : 5 years ago

First, I Would like to thank "Looperman" 'cause this is a great place to meet a new people and become friends.

Few months ago I wanted to release a "EP" and with a DEMO's I found publishers.
    I had 4 songs ready and 5 almost complete, so I posted on "Looperman" that I need help with some of the songs. Not many days have passed i found a guy who had will to go to torture with me (us), and we made two awesome songs. His name was "Fya Philly" from "Hustle Plus Music", very talented young rapper. Anyway, "EP" become album and we ended making 14 songs for it. And now, we wait for it to come out.

In a mean time, we become a good friends and we started to work on a new songs and we decided to release a new "EP" together. So, one of the songs we made in a day is this one:

ww.looperman.com/tracks/detail/173611

Checkiout.

Anyway, I want to tell you that opportunities are always around the corner and you never know what's gonna come out of your work.

To brag, with my music I meet a lot of singers in my country and become DJ for one of them. I traveled across the Europe and played music that is not mine, but I earned good money of it.
    Paris, Rotterdam, Vienna, Berlin are some of the places I've been to.

PS. I'm always open for collaboration, so checkout my songs (the one for the album is about to come out, so I'll not upload them) and If you want, send me your ideas.

I'm using FL 12, NI Massive, Nexus (for some reason), Sylent1 and Kontakt.

Dubstep, Trap, BigRoom, MainRoom, GlitchHop, send me your ideas and we can work on it.

2. 784341
    PROblematic : Sun 24th Jan 2016 : 5 years ago

PPS. Sorry for my english

3. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Sun 24th Jan 2016 : 5 years ago

Cool story and great to hear that you were able to successfully network here and accomplish your goal. Looperman is after all a huge community of like minded people with a lot of various talents.

Keep us posted on the EP and good luck.

4. 1060142
    Philemonster1 : Thu 28th Jan 2016 : 5 years ago

Amazing Experience!!
    Me and PROblematic killed the EP "Set Them On Fire" maaan its soo ill and I can't wait for you guys to hear it.we have some really talented producers in this community and I git such a good friend in the process.
    Working in many more tracks and hope you can all hear them in the future!!(*+*)

5. 306109
    GASZEDUPBEATz : Thu 28th Jan 2016 : 5 years ago

i upload a good bit of loops and give away free tracks. few few ever even comment. good site to get loops, but damn theres some greedy people on here. 32,000 loops downloads, and maybe 20 comments. HAAAA

6. 1060142
    Philemonster1 : Fri 29th Jan 2016 : 5 years ago

I agree with you
    People NEVER comment

7. 784341
    PROblematic : Fri 29th Jan 2016 : 5 years ago

yep, people are greedy.

But anyway, thank you Neomorpheus and Philemonster1 you forgot that "Set them on fire" is album, not EP :)

It has 14 songs, bro!

But this one is for our new EP.

8. 1378797
    GregVincey : Fri 29th Jan 2016 : 5 years ago

Lmao "damn theres some greedy people on here" GassedUpBeatz: you just killed me laughing man.

9. 784341
    PROblematic : Fri 29th Jan 2016 : 5 years ago

I'm not wrong... :)

People don't care about youur shit as long its free and they can use it.

10. 1216164
    Musicante : Fri 29th Jan 2016 : 5 years ago

I have enjoyed Looperman, now for 5 years and have made 2 really good friend; Franco (ferryterry) and James (midiman007). I'm also a member of Musicanti here on Looperman. Franco and I have been collaborating constantly for over 2 years and James has helped me on computer techy stuff and we've collaborated on a half dozen things. I've thought about offering my drum and percussion skills to others here, but between my solo stuff and Franco's stuff I stay pretty busy.

Cheers,
    Scott (scottb55)

11. 1293607
    Venuslove : Tue 2nd Feb 2016 : 5 years ago

Hello nice to meet u

12. 1770656
    skinnybeatz : Tue 2nd Feb 2016 : 5 years ago

Cool.Id love to collab.. check me out and see if there is anything u wanna work on or we can start fresh!

www.skinnybeatz.godaddysites.com
    https://soundcloud.com/skinnybeatz-536021452

13. 784341
    PROblematic : Wed 3rd Feb 2016 : 5 years ago

Musicante: Yeah, I know what you saying, me too.

Venus love, hi, nice to meet you too. :)

Skinnybeatz, i added you on SC and sent you message there.

14. 1525920
    Synertech : Wed 3rd Feb 2016 : 5 years ago

Hey guys, how's it going? I have uploaded a few loops, garnering a total of a few thousand downloads but I only get a handful of comments as well. If anything, I don't care about the downloads, but I wanna see what people do with it!

Also, I'm reaching out because I'd love to make friends and collaborate with people and work on different styles. I am great at making melodies and some piano loops (I'm a classical trained pianist), but I struggle with lots more. I produce a bunch of hip-hop and R&B stuff.

If anyone wants to connect, hit me up! Email:

15. 1492580
    PapaNelson : Tue 3rd May 2016 : 5 years ago

Hey! Congrats on the EP man! I get that I'm posting this a tad bit late lol, I finally got off my butt to ask for permission to use the forums and everything lol. Anyways, Just wanted to say best of luck man :D Hopefully one day in the foreseeable future, PROblematic will be a household name! Keep creating man :)

16. 784341
    PROblematic : Wed 4th May 2016 : 5 years ago

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

Btw, a lot of thing happened with label(s) since this post is POSTED (:P), but on the 6th of June, "Elision" LP will be released.

In a mean time, We almost finished new EP material, stronger and bigger than previous work, and we invited more friends we met on Looperman, so hopefully they will be heard.

17. 1805083
    Davidgotskill : Wed 4th May 2016 : 5 years ago

Hey Dude, I'm on soundcloud with this username, newgrounds, and Musescore. I need help making Big Room EDM Music. Can you help?

18. 784341
    PROblematic : Wed 4th May 2016 : 5 years ago

Davidgotskill

Yeah bro, contact me on:

19. 994534
    Neomorpheus : Wed 4th May 2016 : 5 years ago

@GassedUpBeatz - "damn theres some greedy people on here. 32,000 loops downloads, and maybe 20 comments. HAAAA"

You gotta understand that the vast majority of those that download loops and tracks from here are not really a contributing part of the community. In order to download you have to register, but that's it.

I opened one of your tracks and started going down the list of those who downloaded it and out of 10 names not one had actually uploaded anything. Only one of the 10 had uploaded an avatar. I agree and fully understand your frustration in not getting much in return for your work but the amount of downloads does say something in and of itself. Don't let the lack of response discourage you bro. Any and all of those like yourself who contribute to the site have the admiration and respect from all of the active members. It goes without saying that were happy to have you here.

20. 1484534
    TayaliJeffrey : Fri 6th May 2016 : 5 years ago

Trust shout To my fam Fya Philly When we be at the wendy House sharing ideas Dude finally found your Ass on Line trust........Shout out to Problemtic too for engaging with my fam peace Still waiting for that EP

Posts 1 - 20 of 20

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums