I Can Provide You Lyrics

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 1039510
    MisterBasil : Wed 23rd Dec 2015 : 6 years ago

Hello everyone!
    First, I'm not a professional writer! I've written about 20 songs (only the lyrics) in English. They all have one or two verses, a chorus and a bridge. The lyrics I write are about love, party, friends, enemies, paradise...
    Contact me if you are interested or if you wanna see my work!
    Bye!

2. 1039510
    MisterBasil : Wed 23rd Dec 2015 : 6 years ago

PS: it is for non-profit collabs because, RIGHT NOW, I don't want to make money with my songs... ;-)

3. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Thu 24th Dec 2015 : 6 years ago

@MisterBasil

I highly doubt you don't WANT money for your work :P I'd say you don't know *how* to make money. Of course, there are many ways. I could think of one way you could make money writing lyrics for companies and artists, but since you say you don't want money for your work, then I'll keep it to myself :P

#RandomRant
    Brado

4. 1584732
    FoUrTeeNK : Thu 24th Dec 2015 : 6 years ago

@Brado

throwing shade for no reason at an artists on the exact same site as you is an empowering move.

@MisterBasil do what you love doing (money or not)

5. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Thu 24th Dec 2015 : 6 years ago

I suppose you could call it "shade" but I'm not insulting him in any way. I was the exact same way just a year ago. It wasn't until later that I discovered that you can actually make a little bit of something in return for the hard work you put in for others. All the more power to him for doing it for free, I'm simply saying if he desired, he could actually be doing what he loves AND getting paid for it. I suppose it came across as throwing shade and it wasn't intended to come across that way. :)

Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.