Edit Replies And Forum Posts

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 500098
    ShortBusMusic : Fri 30th Oct 2015 : 6 years ago

I am just wondering if anyone else misses the ability to edit forum posts or reviews or replies. In the old days, we could go back and edit things so we didn't look like village idiots. Not that editing would help me look less like an idiot, but it sure would be nice to be able to correct spelling and other errors in posts. Just my two cents worth.

2. 1247377
    XyIlent : Fri 30th Oct 2015 : 6 years ago

just read over it before you send. problem solved :)

3. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 30th Oct 2015 : 6 years ago

I would be very pleased with this addition, if only for the occasion where the post does not send (ie more than 3000 characters, html in post etc...). When I am sent back to the form with my post/reply contained, it replaces most of the punctuation with codes. It would be nice just to post it, and then later replace the codes with the correct punctuation. I've seen other users post with those codes in the message, so I don't think it's just me. Also, deleting duplicate posts on your own could clean things up a bit, and save effort for Shan. Would also be very neat to be able to add an "edit" section to a track or loop comment after getting a reply. As it stands now, the only way to respond to the response is to send a new comment. Has good and bad sides of course.

4. 1243551
    Oceanically : Fri 30th Oct 2015 : 6 years ago

I would love to have the editing addition! Along with being able to delete a topic if you start one.

5. 987862
    Ep5ilon : Sun 1st Nov 2015 : 6 years ago

@ShortBusMusic

You bet me to it! I was going to post this suggestion just the other day. I was also going to add the idea of a quotation function for forum comments.

6. 111346
    Planetjazzbass : Sun 1st Nov 2015 : 6 years ago

Yeah that would be great, I make typos all the time and it's annoying but unsurprising as I'm a lousy typer, but I do take some solace in the fact that it also annoys some others.

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.