Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Remix THIS Sexy Song

Posts 1 - 9 of 9
  1. 1024367
    cg5music : Sun 20th Sep 2015 : 5 years ago

I am a producer that works with many artists like this one. Her name is Melanie Chryshelle, and we have recently put together a real cool song called Our Love Is Far Away. It's a deep sexy song, and I'd like to see what y'all can do with it.

Original Song: soundcloud.com/melanie-chryshelle/our-love-is-far-away

Acapella: soundcloud.com/melanie-chryshelle/our-love-is-far-away-acapella

2. 976720
    TheOfficialKatechism : Fri 6th Nov 2015 : 5 years ago

whats the key and bpm? i think if you put a little more info in the description (Bpm, key, maybe some stems) then you would get a bigger response, great track by the way, really looking forward to remixing it.

3. 1024367
    cg5music : Fri 6th Nov 2015 : 5 years ago

Key is C. (at least that's the chord it starts at) Bpm is 128 bpm.

4. 976720
    TheOfficialKatechism : Fri 6th Nov 2015 : 5 years ago

C major?

5. 851137
    crucethus : Sat 7th Nov 2015 : 5 years ago

The Chord Progression is very simple in this song. Cmajor, E minor D major. I was listening to the pella and the house mix and pondering this one. I'm not sure if Cg5 knows my work on looperman which is a bit on the extreme eclectic side of house but I think he will understand my words of wisdom. You have a talented singer and you made this amazing mainstream house tune and no one's biting. why??? because it sounds so much like all the drivel out there now. so you decided to present it as a remix challenge which is not a bad idea as it may spark some creative nuances that you may have not conceived yourself. My words of advice. take this really goods singers pella to another place and time. make it so extreme people will want to know who is that and who produced that. Make your own identity musically and stop following the trends and try something no one else has done before.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQ_LUoLTKLo
    good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.
    Cru

6. 1044386
    Abilify : Sat 7th Nov 2015 : 5 years ago

crucethus, i couldn't have said it better. The tune is okay, i think, but not special in any case. It's like all the other ones, so noone really wants to listen to it.

7. 1555498
    jojoyo : Sun 8th Nov 2015 : 5 years ago

sick thanks man!

8. 1487753
    skwishfish : Mon 9th Nov 2015 : 5 years ago

Hope you're ready breh

9. 1084481
    donhill : Tue 24th Nov 2015 : 5 years ago

I don't agree with anyone here, this is a mad tune even!
    It's relatable and no-one cares about confusing chord progressions ppl like simple shit they can relate!

Might remix this still

good job boss

Posts 1 - 9 of 9

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums