Automatic Account Deletion

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 481659
    TCAS : Wed 16th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

Hi,
    It would be nice to have an automatic account deletion for accounts that did not upload anything!

I don't like the users that are only out there to download music and do nothing else.

Ok, I marked my tracks as 'Download after comment' but hey, you know the comments then!

Just athought!

TCAS

2. 186161
    Spivkurl : Wed 16th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

A lot of people are here for the loops though, and I'm sure that the silent traffic the site gets help support looperman through ad clicking. You could not allow downloads at all if the downloads themselves frustrate you.

3. 481659
    TCAS : Wed 16th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

You're right, I quit!

4. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Thu 17th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

Haha, at least youre letting us know your thoughts TCAS :)

ER

5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 17th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

Sometimes I've been disabling downloads, and then sending people high quality mp3's when they are requested. I just don't like the spam comments just to get a download or bump a track, and that helps a bit.

6. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Thu 17th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

@Spivkurl
    I just don't get it. I thought the whole idea was to grow your fan base here. Everyone here on Looperman.com with tracks or without tracks could potentially help anyone here to grow their fan base. A comment for a download seems like a joke to me. If some awesome soul out there loves my music or loops I want to make it as easy as possible for them to have it. Spamming comments would end if you did not require them.

I guess the higher quality mp3 is because all download disabled songs on this site can be ripped from this site with little effort. But these legitimate downloader accounts are potentially my fan base as I see it no matter who they are. I've heard my songs and loops on so many other sites that it is getting hard to keep up. Promote promote promote! Share share share, because the best song you will ever make is the one you have not made yet! If there is anyone who has made their best song, just quit, you have nothing else to prove.

7. 186161
    Spivkurl : Thu 17th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

Normally, as you know I share things which I have full rights to. Lately though, I feel that it is far more important, if someone likes my work, that they visit my domain and download the full albums. My desired fanbase is more along those lines - someone who listens to albums as a work of art, and not singles. That is how I want to grow my fan base currently. You'll see that most of the songs on my profile are still available for download. Then there is the issue of long songs, like my most recent. I REALLY don't want people listening to my music at home as 128k mp3's!

Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.