Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

I Am Wondering If Anyone Would Like To Remix One Of My Tracks

Posts 1 - 15 of 15
  1. 1430167
    wordybum : Wed 2nd Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

I'd love to open up my LM catalog and allow some of the producers on here to dabble with my work, specifically my vocals.

if anyone is interested, please reply here or message me and we can get something rolling.

2. 1158362
    Byleth : Wed 2nd Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

I have some question to ask you?

1) What genre of vocals you do? let me guess, rap ?

2) What dabble means? ( im not a English person sorry)

3) What genre of you music you want ?

if I ask those question its because I have maybe a idea to collab with. I said maybe...

thanks to reply me soon.

3. 1430167
    wordybum : Wed 2nd Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

please listen to my tracks to get an idea of what i do. i am a Rap vocalist. Dabble means 'work with' or in this case 'remix' or 'produce'.

i'd like to hear someone simply redo the same song, but with their own mix, unless of course there is an epic vision that i could get behind.

4. 1158362
    Byleth : Thu 3rd Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

thanks dear wordybum, I have to say your voice is awesome. unfortunately im not a rap producer but I do hope you will find someone to collab with. im pretty sure you could do some great work.

so sorry to not being your guy.

Peace and Handshakes from Byleth

5. 1595223
    sford : Thu 3rd Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

I would like to do an edit of overdose flow. It seems very laid back, and I would like to keep that feel, however and edit to the beat would be nice.

6. 1595223
    sford : Thu 3rd Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

*an edit to the beat

7. 1603105
    8Kass8 : Thu 3rd Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

man , im in ! i ll need some acapellas tho .. so tell me what you think

8. 1430167
    wordybum : Thu 3rd Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

@sford... i'd love for you to remix that track, unfortunately the beat is not mine. do you want to work on it anyway? i can send you the vocal stems and the instrumental, but not the individual stems to the instrumental.

@8kass8... which track do you want to work on?

9. 1595223
    sford : Mon 14th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

@wordybum, yeah for sure. I can always find stems similar to the beat and remix it anyways.

10. 592478
    DesignedImpression : Mon 14th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

Yo wordybum, I am interested to work on some pella mixes with you. May I give it a go? I have nothing in particular I want to work with, whatever you throw at me Ill do my best to catch and get 2 on the board. Check out my profile if you are not sure what to share with me if you decide to. Cool idea project. Peace.

11. 1430167
    wordybum : Tue 15th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

yessir. i am going to go through some of my tracks and send you something this weekend. i will probably send you 2 tracks so you have options. feel free to use one or both.

12. 699821
    mudhoen : Tue 15th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

https://www.looperman.com/tracks/detail/169203

You told me you wanted to drop some of your talented vocals on this track. Didn't it work out or something or is it still work in progress? I would be honored if you would use my beat and crush it with your lyrics/vocals...

13. 1430167
    wordybum : Tue 15th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

i was going to do it with another MC but i'd be more than happy to work this one on my own. please give me until the weekend to get something done on it.

thanks so much for the compliment!

14. 699821
    mudhoen : Tue 15th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

That sounds great. Really looking forward to it!

15. 1430167
    wordybum : Fri 18th Sep 2015 : 6 years ago

thanks for the outpouring of requests for my acapellas and the stems to some of my tracks. i will be getting back to (hopefully) all of you this weekend have them all sent out.

Bless.

Posts 1 - 15 of 15

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums