How To Export Seamless Loops Tips From Garageband

Posts 1 - 5 of 5
  1. 1
    Looperman : Sun 23rd Aug 2015 : 2 years ago Ive been planning to write some tutorials on how to export loops from various DAWS but I'm limited in some cases to access to software.

As I dont have a copy of Garageband myself I'm looking for you guys to step in with the answers.

Lets keep this thread about garageband only but if you want to write up a simple tutorial for other DAWS ill start publishing them in a more organised format as they come in.
  2. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Sun 23rd Aug 2015 : 2 years ago Is there a preferred format? I can take screenshots of what I do to make loops for Looperman. I use Pro Tools 9 though.
  3. 1
    Looperman : Sun 23rd Aug 2015 : 2 years ago screen shots would be great, you can then email the notes to me at admin at looperman dot com and ill start to compile the guides and then other people can test them and give their input too.

it would be good to base the notes on making the same loop in every DAW so we have consistency.

The loop we will make would be a 4 bar drum loop with a kick on each quarter note, a snare on every fourth and a crash on the first note of the last bar
  4. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Sun 23rd Aug 2015 : 2 years ago Can someone make that loop? So we can all download it. I'm willing to write a tutorial on how to get a finished loop prepped/ready for upload via PT if someone can make it.
  5. 1
    Looperman : Sun 23rd Aug 2015 : 2 years ago the loop must be made in midi / pianoroll otherwise the export could contain errors from the original file
Posts 1 - 5 of 5

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured Electronic Track