Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

How To Get Placements

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1312598
    PriorityBeats : Mon 10th Aug 2015 : 5 years ago

I am a producer looking to know how on earth you guys get placements. I have a couple myself with Kirko Bangz, Young Dro, B.o.B, and 600Breezy. However, I am curious to know what are techniques that someone may use to get in contact with main stream artists and managers. Also I am curious to know how to get placements on television shows and radios or movies.

Any advice is helpful honestly.

Also check out my loops that I uploaded on here and check out my tracks :)

Thanks

2. 13
    Unknown User : Mon 10th Aug 2015 : 5 years ago

Hi Rico,

Let me know if I can help. I have lots of experience in this area.

Some of my recent placements are Anthony Bourdain Parts Uknown, Despicatble Me 2 menu featurette, Kroll Show, Birthday Boys, Pitbulls & Parolees, Portlandia, 1600 Penn, Tia and Tamara, Saint Row The Third, Saints Row IV, Animalist News, The Wahlburgers, Shark Week, Wicked Tuna, Lock Up, Duck Dynasty, The Getaway, MLBTV, MMA, Auction Hunters, Chasing Classic Cars, TV Guide Network, IFC, E! News Weekly, Triple Rush, Design Squad Nation, 40 Most Shocking Breakups, and 40 Funniest Fails and on the following networks. Discovery, IFC, Comedy Central, NBC, MTV, VH1, PBS Kids, E!, YouTube, Cartoon Network, and The Travel Channel.

3. 1312598
    PriorityBeats : Tue 11th Aug 2015 : 5 years ago

Hi Dj Puzzle thanks for contacting me! I am curious to know how and where to submit my instrumentals or film scores. You have a strong catalog and it would be awesome to build a relationship with you whether its collaborating or just having someone show me the ropes.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.