Back From Work And Holidays

Posts 1 - 7 of 7
  1. 1
    Looperman : Mon 22nd Jun 2015 : 2 years ago Just to let you know that Ive been busy with other things for the best part of a month and not been able to log in every day. Even more so in the last few weeks.

Im back for a day or so now so will go through any unanswered emails and fix any issues that need fixing.
  2. 828980
    phatkatz4 : Mon 22nd Jun 2015 : 2 years ago Welcome back :D time to behave everyone!!!
  3. 159051
    MINOR2GO : Mon 22nd Jun 2015 : 2 years ago Welcome back
  4. 630386
    JosephFunk : Mon 22nd Jun 2015 : 2 years ago Hey there Shan! Don't stress yourself man, just finish your holiday there sir, you deserve it. Thanks though for stopping in. I wish you well!
  5. 1
    Looperman : Wed 24th Jun 2015 : 2 years ago ok, gone again now. be cool with each other and catch up after the weekend.

if Ive not responded to any email ill get to it when im back.

Would be great to come back to happy families for a change :-)
  6. 1566714
    Klandestyne : Wed 24th Jun 2015 : 2 years ago ez now LM , thanks for granted me access to post n comment on the forum
    big ups
  7. 1
    Looperman : Sat 18th Jul 2015 : 2 years ago Just a quick heads up to say Im back again after this years Mostly Jazz Funk & Soul Festival.

Met some cool people again this year including Gregory Porter, Roy Ayers, Public Enemy, Cymande. http://mostlyjazz.co.uk

Not far from catching up on all the emails and uploads since I've been gone.

Good to see there was not too much whining and moaning while I was away and some great new up-loaders appearing in the loops area
Posts 1 - 7 of 7

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads
Featured RnB Track