Tracks Update Time

Posts 1 - 11 of 11
  1. 1237805
    centralsdev : Thu 18th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

so i think it would help better to know when a track is been update it and dosnt have the first date only but maybe both?

2. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Thu 18th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

maybe along with uploaded on "date" another date showing updated "date" sounds good to me :D

3. 1231236
    joecramer : Thu 18th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

You both are funny :)
    when you update a track, then you open this edit side, right?
    Ok, then you click around to find the new mp3 you wanna upload, right?
    Then you scroll all the way down and make sure that you click the little yes it is all by me boutton and then as fast as you can on send, right?
    And why you could not shortly stop with scrolling down and write in the description just at the start
    - update on xx.xx.xxx -

:) i realy dont need a automatic

i think everyone does it already, or am i wrong ??????

4. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Thu 18th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

you're right Joe. I see that alot in the description updated on "xx.xx.xxxx" Be a good option for lazy people though ;)

5. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 19th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

There are already far too many options for lazy people in this world.

6. 841435
    ValveDriver : Fri 19th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

There should also be an option that finds, downloads and arranges loops for you. OH! and also a title generator. An option that comes up with a title so you don't have to. And, if we could get an option that writes out a description, that'd be great.

7. 1127123
    Unknown User : Fri 19th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

i don't think an updated date would be such a bad idea. not that one shouldn't do the "updated on xx.xx.xxxx" in the description, but it would definitely help in cases that one forgets to update the description (which happens to me whenever I have to upload quickly and then get going to do something like study for an exam or something).

8. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Fri 19th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

I thought I remembered it used to update, could be wrong. There's tons of options availabble for lazy people now a days hahaha!! True!! Some people aren't lazy just incredibly busy though! Is this wrong? https://autochords.com/ :p

9. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Fri 19th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

I think you're onto something there ValveDriver! Maybe we can get Looperman to implement that :D Just think computer generated music done strictly by the computer, completely removing the human element! I actually heard an experiment done that way. I think it was Christmas Carols. :p

10. 186161
    Spivkurl : Fri 19th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

Busy + wanting to be lazy = making money -> affording to be lazy

11. 1231236
    joecramer : Fri 19th Jun 2015 : 7 years ago

In fackt it needs time to upload a track.
    You have much more time then you need to write something in the description in between. So noone can say he hadnt the time to do so :)

you are part of the computer assisted think utility generation :)

Posts 1 - 11 of 11

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.