Loop Charts

Posts 1 - 6 of 6
  1. 923827
    TapeLoops : Thu 21st May 2015 : 7 years ago

Is it possible to check which are the most downloaded Loops on looperman.com?
    It would really inspire me. And i would try to make better and better Loops for all the users. It would be more fun for me.

What do you think?

2. 691199
    Modnex : Thu 21st May 2015 : 7 years ago

Go to the "Loops/Samples" page. On the right side of the screen, you will see "Search for loops". Go to "Order by:" and in the drop down menu select 'Downloads'. Hit go and you will see the most downloaded loops.

Hope this helps.

3. 923827

Haha oh man!
    Open your eyes MaMaGBeats!
    Thanks.

4. 1231236
    joecramer : Thu 21st May 2015 : 7 years ago

...... mmmmmmm ...... you realy think that the loop with the most downloads are the best loops at all? And you need a often downloaded loop to get inspiration????

Sounds like - the often played songs on radio are the best and listen to this best songs bring me to a level where i do same good things .......

I woundnt to be too sure that that will happend :)

5. 923827

No, i dont need this to get Inspiration. I choosed the wrong word. English is not my mother language. The translator gave me the wrong word. I wanted to say i like to know it to get some incentive.

6. 1231236
    joecramer : Thu 21st May 2015 : 7 years ago

Ah, ok.

I know this google word things ..... better then nothing but still not perfect :)

Posts 1 - 6 of 6

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.