Looking For An Equal Business Mind Start Up A Label

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1513906
    TxasBoy : Mon 20th Apr 2015 : 7 years ago

Hey whasup, was looking for a equal business mind to collaborate with and possibly get a label up and started. I've done alot of ground work already,but still need that other partner to make it all gel. I'm Southern and Northern and plan on entering the biz shortly, hopefully comin out under my own umbrella. I also have a good ear for music/talent and would like to do my own signings. Very ambitious right now, so if interested plz hit me up.

2. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Mon 20th Apr 2015 : 7 years ago

I thought i'd comment because the last guy to propose this idea caught a lot of flak because other members seem to think the idea is too ambitious and that it won't get you anywhere.
    I mean yes, a lot of people fall short and their label gets absolutely nowhere, but that's because they lack knowledge, determination, money, or all of those.

I just want you to know that this kind of thing can very quickly turn into a full-time job (or part-time depending on the size of your team). It's going to require a fair bit of money for licenses and promotion etc. But if you go balls-to-the-wall and put your all into it then it can deffinitely become an achievable goal, don't let people try to convince you otherwise (and believe me, they will try).

So yeah, good luck man. I hope it works out.

3. 1513906
    TxasBoy : Mon 20th Apr 2015 : 7 years ago

Hey,thx for the feedback. It's funny you said that because I just got finished with dealing with all the non believers. It left me with jus me, but also made me that much more determined because at the end of the day I'ma get the last laugh. The one's that feel the idea is too ambitious are the one's that probably would't give it their all due to other obligations they may have, so of course they will view it that way. A good piece of advice to all, Anything or Any business will succeed with the correct strategy. Most like to think its about the $$$. And to a point it is. STRATEGY AND NETWORKING ARE KEY TO SUCCESS. With that being said, everybody doesn't have to know how to do it all. Thats what assembling a team is for. The internet makes that possible without us all being in the same room. We all jus have to have the will to wanna make it happen and keep the communication frequent. Everybody on here has a area they are great in. Whether it be singing, beat making or sometin as simple as making phone calls. If u assemble your team that way then the costs are cut dramatically due to everybody bringin their skill to the table. I have the vision, drive, determination and 24 hours in a day from here on to get this off the ground. I can always be an artist as the backup. The right individual will know where I'm coming from. Thx for the advice tho,I definitely appreciate it.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.