See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Taking Time Out For My Final Exams

Posts 1 - 12 of 12
  1. 1044386
    Abilify : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 6 years ago

Allright, I'll have to say goodbye to looperman for a quiet long time now. I had so much fun and I think this is the best website for pruducers ever.
    I have to fix some personal stuff and my final exams are on the way (and this is hell for me, because I hate studying) and after that a new year and a new school and new friends and stuff happens, so I really dont have time fr looperman anymore. I hope you understand. Love you all! Bye for now!
    (My favorite artists were 40A, Atlasblue and Danke).

2. 1158362
    Byleth : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 6 years ago

Well, Good success with your final exams.

Maybe oen day you will come back once your school ends for exemple :)

Your track was and still pretty nice btw

In my mind dubsteps is the most harder music to produce due to all of the automation you needs.

Funny fact I discover you when you gonna leave :)

I have a unfinished dubstep track on my huge datas lib maybe we could work together one day XD

3. 1414881
    BradoSanz : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 6 years ago

Fair well, TimmyDarkside! I also have exams coming up pretty quickly as well as some other major reports/assignments! God bless and hopefully we'll see you return here!

ER

4. 782612
    40A : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 6 years ago

I know that feels, Tim. I'm sorry you have to dip out, hopefully it isn't a permanent move? Looperman has lost a lot of good talent this week, and it's got me wondering if i missed the memo somewhere. Are you all secretly starting a new website and keeping me here by lonesome to deal with an already dying loop section? I CAN'T MAKE DUBSTEP OR TRAP WHAT WILL THE MASSES DO THERE WILLBERIOTSINTHESTREETS!!

Plus i've always liked how experimental Danke was when it came to his loops -- and his contribution to this site has been unprecedented. So that's a huge loss in talent, variety and quality, and he will be missed. Now you're dipping, and you've got some of the most professional sounding leads, synths and drops on the market.

I just play my fiddle, idk how you guys do that stepwubby stuff! Anyway, here's to your new life bro. Cheers, it's been a pleasure.

5. 1237805
    centralsdev : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 6 years ago

so after seeing you leave i was looking at your loops,and you got some really cool ones. so best luck to you. btw i did a track where i use some of your loops.

6. 1392969
    Zergmazter : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 6 years ago

Good luck man. I enjoyed your loops a lot.

7. 1044386

Thank you all! I hope I'll find some time to return!

40A, my man, you made the best strings and pianos ever! They sound so damn epic!! Second is, the dark atmosphere of your loops, I just freakin love that!
    I hoe I will have some time left to return. I just love this website.
    (You can hear my fucked up voice right here https://www.looperman.com/loops/detail/83037)

8. 1044386

*hope

9. 1237805
    centralsdev : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 6 years ago

hey your link is broken?

10. 1247377
    XyIlent : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 6 years ago

@ 40A. "i've always liked how experimental Danke was when it came to his loops"???

What is danke leaving???
    Tell me this isnt so :(

11. 782612
    40A : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 6 years ago

@Xyllent

https://www.looperman.com/loops/detail/82957

:(

12. 828980
    Burtsbluesboxes : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 6 years ago

NOOO!! Danke can't go :'( I wont allow it!! *scratches couch in anger!*
    Good luck Timmy, hope you can return in the future. Sometime life happens...

Posts 1 - 12 of 12

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums