Unused Track Titles

Posts 1 - 25 of 122
  1. 951439
    Evisma : Thu 9th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

Greetings.

I thought it would be entertaining to start a list of VERY available, and enormously desirable track titles that are still unused, and sorely unappreciated.

They are taking up WAY too much space, written down on a piece of paper in my note pad, so a portion of the list must go digital.

Here are a few:

Lenticular Badassery

Yang Wankin

Lean Into It

Resurectivity

Vaginuts

Oaf Akimbo, Nurse A King

Silver Fringed Automaton

A Stooge From Stem To Stern

Timeline Shenanigans

Decentuate

Diligent Transient Xenophobe

Self-Losing Memory

Depraved Origami

Heroic Masturbation

Hypostasis

In The Longhand Of Regret

Tastes Like Aphids

Even My Pants Are Feeling Down

Lillies And Landmines

Gin-clined Plane

Wash Me Like Four Tomatoes

(and finally)

Galloping Testicle Riding Marsupials

I'm sure that the creative minds of Looperman.com can come up with much better ideas. I would love to hear them.

2. 915540
    JaySilent : Thu 9th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

this is actually a pretty awesome idea! Even for guys like me whose motherlanguage is not english this is very helpful!

Well, I've got some too, for example:
    Black Hearts
    Hiding In Silence
    Wordless

well, mine are most aplicable on chill or sad tracks, where Hiding In Silence might even fit a dark and heavy track

3. 1179260
    AZZYKO : Thu 9th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

"Heroic Masturbation" - that would be nice name for some trolls or parodies.

4. 588276
    StaticNomad : Thu 9th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

This thread, a good idea, will probably get deleted forever for being too crude and offensive. Someone will surely complain.

My favourite there might be Vaginuts. That's a hermaphroditic thing, right?

A funny title but it doesn't suit any of my music. I can come up with cool, mad titles relatively easily. Problem is that they generally don't fit the vibe of my music and, consequently, suitable track titles are a massive problem for me.

Here's a fun title right up the Evisma crazy title street:

I Spit On Your 47 Vegetables

That was a real piece of graffitti on a wall round the back of my old college in London (England). It's probably still there.

5. 951439

"This thread, a good idea, will probably get deleted forever for being too crude and offensive. Someone will surely complain."

I hope not. I did a lot of self-censoring, added no obscenities, abusive language, racial language or anything too graphic, and tried to only add names that were comical or somewhat interesting. No offense intended.

My last entry is nearly impossible for me to picture without smiling.

6. 588276

Yes, Galloping Testicle Riding Marsupials is a fun title and conjures up some amusing craziness.

The difficulty is finding a piece of music that relates to that weird image.

Your titles in general would best suit someone making much weirder, more experimental craziness. Your music is experimental but not weird experimental. Too much melody, parts that fit comfortably together and a lack of the bizarre. I'd say something similar about mine.

7. 951439

"The difficulty is finding a piece of music that relates to that weird image."

The weird image could be the starting point. Old west sounding intro with the distant sound of thousands of opossums wearing spurs and cracking whips, thundering across the plains. The sound of the "hooves" would be a MUCH more padded sound in this case, and sound more like a two-legged gallop.

Probably not a rocker, but Farcical Aquatic Ceremony is the sound of an eccentric's raft/home passing by you while you're on the shore, fishing. It's an idea.

8. 172885
    NateMonoxide : Thu 9th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

"It might take longer to read this song title than to listen to the actual track". *cue a single orchestra hit*

9. 588276

Evisma:

Well, despite my multiple comments on Farcical Aquatic Ceremony, this is the first time you've told me what it's about. That's a cool idea and something I'd like to see.

Makes me think of being an old guy in India in the 1930s and hanging out by the river only to see, in a liferaft, Indiana Jones floating by, accompanied by some little Chinese kid and Steven Spielberg's soon-to-be wife. But you can't turn your nose up at that opportunity so you decide to ask him to save your village by retrieving your stolen magic stones from a Thuggee cult and bringing back all your enslaved children.

It's really cool when he manages to do just that.

Happy days...

10. 951439

Static:

I love how you seem to be enamored with Indiana Jones and hermaphrodites. I'm a huge fan of the former, and have no problem at all with the latter.

Sorry for never explaining Farcical's meaning. It was more of an image that formed while writing and recording. I have, on MANY occasions, responded to a comment of yours, then realize I left out a lot of what I was wanting to answer or cover or mention. Trying to get better about that.

NateMonoxide:

It takes a well EQ'd single orchestral hit to justify a name that long. I dig it.

11. 588276
    StaticNomad : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

Evisma:

Well you know I'm a big Indiana fan. I partly mention it to you because I know you are as well.

Hermaphrodites I still just don't understand (as in how it's even possible) and I like to make jokes about them (kind of affectionate ones rather than sneering and hateful).

I like lots of other things aside from music eg frisbees, mangoes, rugby, comedy and so on. But most of all I just like to skate, smoke and f***. And I like to do them simultaneously. I used to keep them separate but some dude suggested I try combining them. These days it's all three or nothing.

Yes, I tend to say way too much in track comments and replies, making it hard to answer all my points. No problem you didn't mention Aquatic meaning - just interesting now that you mention it.

12. 951439
    Evisma : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

List addition:

Hatchet-Face (what Glenn Frey and all of the Rolling Stones suffer from)

13. 1281572
    promenade2239 : Fri 10th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

Your Origami Mastrubation Feeling Down Rhymes thought they would be entertaining to start and enormously desirable. They are talking up but written down. On a piece of paper but in my note pad, so a portion. digital? badassery? even my pants. (and finally) - Greetings!.

Evisma : Thu 9th Apr 2015 : 1 day ago

best greeeeeeeee
    things
    allll
    ex

I thought it would nice and be entertaining to bump up this

all the best gtrree things

14. 951439
    Evisma : Sat 11th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

Now THAT is a mash-up of epic proportions. The words you speak have an eloquent feel to them, can't place exactly why.

Thank you Promenade2239, at first I thought you were crazy, then quickly realized your brilliance! And all with no plagiarism. Remixers of today shall bow before you, and when they do,.... please reach down and put a deep curve into the STRAIGHTENED brim of they're ball caps, and rip off the tags they keep there to make the 8 month old hat look new.

15. 1409081
    KwerkyVocal : Sun 12th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

Re. opening post - A worthy cause . . . I shall donate, if I may?

- Australian Groin Protection

- Zulu Spider Envelopes

- Eskimo Banana Cream

16. 951439
    Evisma : Sun 12th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

I thought this thread would fall into obscurity.

Nice addition. Zulu Spider Envelopes is a phenomenal track title.

New additions:

Red Fuzz

Hagbush Happenings

Evil Phenylephrine

The Human Syndrome

17. 588276
    StaticNomad : Sun 12th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

Zulu Spider Envelopes is indeed an awesome title. Sounds just like the kind of weirdness Evisma would come up with.

Except he didn't though now he can have it all to himself as a title.

Or maybe we will instead see a whole bunch of Zulu Spider Envelopes tracks flooding the Looperman Featured Tracks page in the coming days, weeks and months.

18. 1409081
    KwerkyVocal : Sun 12th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

:)

It was originally "Asian Zulu Envelope", I just decided to change it at the last minute.

TOP TIP: Google is a great help for original nonsense creation, just keep trying to search for random phrases (inside "") and collect the ones which give zero results.

P.S. - My favs of Evisma's were 'Even My Pants Are Feeling Down' and 'Wash Me Like Four Tomatoes'

19. 851137
    crucethus : Sun 12th Apr 2015 : 4 years ago

Lets see now.

Touch my grapefruit.

Being free to be mean.

Gimme that ole time atheism

Mohhamed's got a brand new Buddah

Touched by an Uncle

50 shades of Beige

Little Red Tourniquet

I would cry in my cornflakes if you left me

New Jersey still smells bad

Tinder Roulette

All that Trap

I could go all night , but my colostomy bag is full.

Ballad of the rapist...(sorry I mean therapist)

Mocolocochino (and it's a dance too!)

FingerBjorkin!

;-)
    Cru

20. 588276

Fine contributions, Crude Ditty.

The rapist one is probably my favourite. And Mohammed and FingerBjorkin.

Not that I have any music quite suitable for such titles but I'm sure someone else does.

21. 851137

If someone has music suitable to these titles, either Frank Zappa has risen from the dead, or the person performing might just be a few sandwiches short of a picnic. IMHO

Cruciatus Curse!

22. 851137

Also
    Evil Phenylephrine
    is one of my fav's from Evisma. but I might call it
    Holy Evil Phenylalanine. (aspartamine)
    Cru

23. 588276

I don't know about that, Cru-Dawg.

Maybe you could write a nice, cheesy love song for your wife about the Zulu spider envelopes you're mailing her from your trip to Africa, where you're missing her terribly. They have their own envelopes (obviously) so you only need to stick a stamp and the address on them.

24. 588276

OK, here's my contribution, which I really like though it's not suitable for any music I make:

The Dick You Can Trust

25. 851137

And I would counter with.
    Inverted Prick!

Posts 1 - 25 of 122

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums
Watched Forum Threads