See our Outer Space RE-201 emulator By AudioThing Review

Anyone With Abelton Want To Mix And Master My Track

Posts 1 - 8 of 8
  1. 1107806
    15ludwicke : Mon 16th Mar 2015 : 6 years ago

Hey guys,
    I have a tropical remix of the song "The Scientist" by Coldplay which I believe is my best work. I created it in abelton, but the problem is, I am pretty terrible at effectively mixing and mastering. I also have very very limited space on my computer, which is why I need someone with ableton live, so I can simply send you a collect all ableton live set via dropbox that has all of the samples and midi tracks neatly organized, while using a very small amount of memory. It would also help if you had some experience with mixing and mastering!

If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated!
    Thanks!
    Rico L.

2. 1306018
    colorboi : Mon 16th Mar 2015 : 6 years ago

Hey! I use ableton 9 Suite i Can Mix and Master if you export the entire mix and put it in zip folder and send to I mixed and mastered my track titled On Fire on my profile page to hear some of my work..

3. 1107806
    15ludwicke : Mon 16th Mar 2015 : 6 years ago

Hey colorboi,
    That sounds great! I actually just finished the song yesterday night and I'm on spring break. So I'm going to take maybe 2 or 3 days to work out any kinks I don't really like(the song is around 6:30 long). Plus I have to organize the tracks and everything because it is a train wreck in that abelton live set lol. I'm warning you that this is no easy task my friend i already have done some minimal mixing and everything and it all got really complicated. haha but anyways, you are going to need to have the vsts sylenth 1 and nexus for all of the things to work. If not i can just create wavs of them and drop them in the right places.

I hope you are up for the challenge. haha,
    Thanks!
    Rico L.

4. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Tue 17th Mar 2015 : 6 years ago

Haha god damnit Rico, then what was all that nonsense about learning to do it yourself?

But if you send it my way I might have a go... maybe... probably not. http://i.imgur.com/tydQP0o.gif

5. 1306018
    colorboi : Wed 18th Mar 2015 : 6 years ago

Ok yea go ahead and export it out with the vst effects.

6. 1306018
    colorboi : Wed 18th Mar 2015 : 6 years ago

O and send a sample of how you want it arranged and give me a few days after u send it so i can take my time and perfect it as much as possible.

7. 1326261
    DaveDaG : Wed 18th Mar 2015 : 6 years ago

If you can export single tracks as stems, I could mix&master
    let me know

8. 957600
    blunierty : Fri 20th Mar 2015 : 6 years ago

if you could export all tracks as audio files in waveform as stems I could mix and master pretty damn good though i have logic pro but it could still work

Posts 1 - 8 of 8

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums