General Questions On Novation Controller For Ableton

Posts 1 - 3 of 3
  1. 1430167
    wordybum : Fri 27th Feb 2015 : 7 years ago

i just inherited this and i know nothing about it.

i was wondering if anyone can let me know what i am in store for? is it compatible with Logic X or Garageband? are their preset instruments and/or loops/beats? what is the level of difficulty in using this hardware?

any insight would be greatly appreciated.

2. 1118799
    Stevejaz : Sat 28th Feb 2015 : 7 years ago

What particular Novation controller did you get?. I assume it is a midi controller rather than a synth so all it will do is access the instruments, loops etc that you have in your DAW. There is a program called 'Automap' made by novation which will map the controls to most DAWs I think. You should be able to manually map it anyway.
    Listened to your tracks. Some nice stuff there.

3. 1430167
    wordybum : Mon 2nd Mar 2015 : 7 years ago

i figured out how to use it. i had a lot of fun with it this weekend. thanks for the positive feedback on my music. i checked oyur page out as well. i really like your style. i notced in your profile that you 'd enjoy hearing rap over some ambient pieces. if you have anything you'd like to hear vocals over, feel free to direct me towards it and i'll give it a go. even if it's not yours, and its just something you heard that you like, i'll give it a whirl. cheers.

Posts 1 - 3 of 3

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.