Never Said Hello To The Looperman Community

Posts 1 - 13 of 13
  1. 1107806
    15ludwicke : Sat 17th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

Hey guys, my name is Enrico Ludwick and I'm a producer of EDM and chill music. Ever since I joined Looperman, I saw the quality of my tracks skyrocket. Truly, I wouldn't be where I am now, if it was not for all of your support on every one of my tracks. I might not have millions of fans or even be signed to a label, but hey I love what I'm doing, no matter how small it may be be in retrospect. Slowly but surely, I've developed a passion for making music and expressing myself through that medium, and Looperman has only multiplied the inspiration I have to produce music.

I've meet some great people here too, Andy(LivingInSilence), George(WongKiShoe), and Mac(MacJaiyod). You probably won't even see this, but you all are great friends to me and have really pushed me to take my tracks to the next level. For that I really can't thank you all enough.

Everyone on this website is awesome, to see people come together to support one another like this is simply amazing.

Cheers to everyone, no matter what they say, just keep being you.
    Enrico Ludwick

2. 666289
    FreeRadical : Sat 17th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

Welcome to the forums. I've heard your stuff and i like it so it's a pleasure to have you on board.
    As for everyone being awesome i personally think we're all a bit mediocre compared to this guy:

https://www.looperman.com/users/profile/247113

he really is awesome and he's awesome because he says so.

3. 748490
    fotisg : Sat 17th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

Hello Enrico. Glad to see another Chillout producer around

PS:Your songs sound incredibly interesting.

~Amorphism

4. 1107806
    15ludwicke : Sun 18th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

@FreeRadical that guy puts me to shame. XD but thanks for the kind words, I like your music too!

@Fotsig Your music is fantastic, great use of instruments to really created a chill out vibe. And ill take the "interesting" comment as a compliment haha

thanks for the warm welcome guys!

5. 748490
    fotisg : Sun 18th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

Of course I meant it as a compliment. No irony or sarcasm when comes to music and talent. Again welcome here I will certainly keep an eye on your music

6. 1107806
    15ludwicke : Sun 18th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

haha thanks fotsig I'll keep an eye out for yours as well!

7. 666289
    FreeRadical : Sun 18th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

@15ludwicke - That guy puts us all to shame. I particularly like "wayke & bake" and highly recommend listening to it. As he says, he is just AWESOME!!

8. 841435
    ValveDriver : Mon 19th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

Welcome to Looperman, dude. I hope it continues to aid you in being a better musician. The place has a tendency of doing that.

Take care.
    V.

9. 851137
    crucethus : Mon 19th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

Welcome to the loop. Your input and music is much appreciated.
    Cru

10. 782612
    40A : Mon 19th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

was good

11. 1205128
    LivingInSilence : Tue 20th Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

Sup mo sucka, welcome to the four ums.

I lol'd at the "I might not have millions of fans or even be signed to a label" part, but I guess that is half true.

You're awesome too man, same goes for George and Mac. Although no matter how hard we work together i'll never get over your avatar being the apple logo. :/

Anyway, peace!
    Have fun snow tubing.( )

12. 1107806
    15ludwicke : Wed 21st Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

haha I'm dying at these comments @LivingInSilence thanks for the warm welcome guys!

13. 1303941
    gravitas : Thu 22nd Jan 2015 : 7 years ago

Oh yeah, I did just get my forum permits, huh?

Well, uhh...Hi.

Lmao. No, but in all seriousness, I've been lurking and sampling around here for a while. Since I'll be probably releasing an album of instrumentals on Soundcloud soon anyway, I may as well say hi. I might even start posting samples when I can get my full version of Ableton.

But yeah. /goes back to lurking in his music room

Posts 1 - 13 of 13

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.