Click Here for new free VSTs & plugins added daily

Remix Competition To Get On My Album

Posts 1 - 10 of 10
  1. 1416774
    SikNoiz : Tue 13th Jan 2015 : 6 years ago

I am releasing my first album! I would love to include a remix or two of one of my song, "Horizon." I think the best way is to allow multiple artists a chance.

The contest ends on January 31st!
    The winner will receive credit in the song title, a special thanks and a free download of the album.

Listen to an early version of the song here:
    https://soundcloud.com/siknoiz/horizon

Download the stems here:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!4k5GUIIT!16wLHxhKPOzhZFs2xzGcy0Opv-unXpsT1ztmgNlO0Is

Have fun!

2. 1416774
    SikNoiz : Tue 13th Jan 2015 : 6 years ago

The song is 128 BPM and the key is B.

3. 986212
    VULCANEXX : Wed 14th Jan 2015 : 6 years ago

Can u make it a .zip file

4. 1416774
  5. 1364749
    looper61 : Wed 14th Jan 2015 : 6 years ago

Awesome song ill post think link up here when im done

6. 1416774
    SikNoiz : Wed 14th Jan 2015 : 6 years ago

@Looper61
    Awesome.

7. 1357918
    djtrinity123 : Thu 15th Jan 2015 : 6 years ago

Okay so you have 4 followers......... And your releasing an album!!!

First thats a bad idea and second take more time when releasing songs make sure to Master them and sure they are picture perfect get help from fellow music producers and stuff.

2nd you have been on soundcloud for about a month and only have 4 followers and already 6 tracks SLOW DOWN ON THE TRACKS SPEND TIME ON SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING YOUR TRACKS ON FACEBOOK GROUPS AND STUFF!!

3rd DO NOT MAKE THIS ALBUM IT WILL BE A WASTE OF YOUR TIME!
    4th I have been producing for about a year and I made a new soundcloud account when I got a computer program to make music with. Because before that I was making pretty bad music on my iphone....... In 3 months I have gotten 210 followers and have only released 12 tracks and guess what!

I am colabing with a pretty famous person from germany and all his stuff gets put on radio which is cool and will boost my career even more. Take time talk to other producers get tips and learn when you get alot of followers make a album for now just put all your tracks in one playlist and name it what ever you want.

5th make loops on the side and post it to looperman this site is amazing to meet people I Joined the 6th and posted 2 loops the same day and Hey off those 2 loops they got over 500 downloads plus! Jan 10th I uploaded another one it has almost 500 downloads alone. One of my loops was used in a game someone made! dont think you can just produce one track and become instant famous some people can maybe your that person but I doubt you are!

first things first get a fan base!

8. 1357918
    djtrinity123 : Thu 15th Jan 2015 : 6 years ago

I wish you luck on this long journey ahead of you

From DJ-Trinity

9. 1088072
    MaxXimusK : Thu 15th Jan 2015 : 6 years ago

I have to second Trinity's post. Releasing a few free singles over time in addition to collabing with people is a great way to get started. I may not have enough money to promote myself yet, so my progress is slow, but at least it's sure.

10. 1416774
    SikNoiz : Thu 15th Jan 2015 : 6 years ago

@djtrinity123
    I appreciate the advice.
    I do this for fun. I make music so me and my friends can listen to it. I figured, "Why not make a few bucks on the side?" I plan on becoming a doctor anyway.

@MaxXimusK
    See the above.

Posts 1 - 10 of 10

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.

From The Forums