Found My Loops On Stayonbeat

Posts 1 - 25 of 44
  1. 448131
    Megapaul : Sun 16th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

Got a questiom. I just found a loopack with a bunch of my looperman samples on stayonbeat.com. But without any copyright or credit info.

Is this ok ??? Is it allowed that someone download my loops, rename them and offer them in free loop packs ?

2. 1121110
    traz75 : Sun 16th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

Did you find the pack? I can give the link if you need.
    There is a "readme.txt" file with this :

"Legal Disclaimer: This information is provided "As-Is" with no warranties.
    All of these "sample kits" were provided free elseware and stayonbeat.com
    does not assume any ownership or claim to the intellectual property included
    herein."

However, i don't think its legal or fair. As i know, Looperman.com's legal disclaimer is squarely prohibit any reshare by 3rd parties.

3. 1044386
    Abilify : Sun 16th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

NO, this is absolutely notokay! get in contact with that thief!

4. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sun 16th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

Megapaul, what you described is clearly against the terms and policies of this site. They are in clear violation of the loop copyright policy of this site no matter how they acquired your loops.

"COPYRIGHT AND USE OF LOOPS
    All samples and loops are free to use in commercial and non commercial projects. You may NOT use or re-distribute any media from the loops section of looperman.com....For example you cant take the loops listed here and offer them as loops on your own site."

This is generally the policy of most commercial loop packs as well. You can create unlimited royalty free songs, but you just cannot repackage, redistribute, give away or offer them individually as free loop downloads elsewhere. You will have to bring this fact up to the violator.

5. 448131

It's ok to put them in a pack... but removing credit is shit.
    Found loops from danke as well.
    Author is now Rudy Vibes.

6. 448131

What shall I do ?

stayonbeat.com/2013/08/14/free-guitar-loops/

only my loops !!! This is SHIT !

7. 1258363
    Aoosterling : Sun 16th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

Hey Megapaul, I just noticed this too.. Like this guy is obviously taking loops directly from this website. I've heard several of them personally, so this is kind of a slap to the face to anyone on here. It says to leave a comment on the bottom of the page, so I guess I'd just rip him a new one and explain that this "author" is majorly violating terms and conditions on looperman. I honestly don't know what else I would do other than e-mail the admin on here about what is going on.

8. 1121110
    traz75 : Sun 16th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

I think i find there some Minor2Go loops too in the past.
    I think they simply just download the best ones from several sites and reshare them for advertise their site to get the masses for their paying things. :S

Megapaul, i think you do the best thing if you write to Mr. Looperman, as he can act as a site - because it's more than a one people's loops reshare.

9. 159051
    Unknown User : Sun 16th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

I just wrote to Shan about this problem.

10. 159051
    Unknown User : Sun 16th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

Yes, maybe 50% of the loops on his site I heard on looperman. Also found a few of my loops there.
    I have contacted the owner of stayonbeat.com to delete all loops that he has downloaded from looperman.com

11. 448131
    Megapaul : Mon 17th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

Wrote a mail as well. Let's see what will happen.

12. 448131
    Megapaul : Wed 19th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

Download was disabled :)
    There's still fairness in the music biz :)

13. 1121110
    traz75 : Wed 19th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

Or at least there is some fear from legal actions. :)

14. 782612
    40A : Thu 20th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

eyeroll.jpg

15. 375728
    Cybertooth : Thu 20th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

i await to see how this is going to turn out in the long run though. im sure there are many other sites that feed off of looperman loops as well. found some of mine in a torrent somehow, i dont even know how i found it.

16. 1
    Looperman : Thu 20th Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

After speaking with the admin of stayonbeat Im told that all files taken from looperman have now been removed from their servers.

Should anyone find anything that should not be there let me know and ill get back in touch.

17. 1
    Looperman : Sat 22nd Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

did anyone find anything else that should not be there ?

18. 159051
    Unknown User : Sat 22nd Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

The Play-Button of all the Free Loop Packs is not working in the moment. Cant listen to them.

19. 159051
    Unknown User : Sat 22nd Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

... the Download-Button is grey too :)

20. 1117983
    xPRIME8 : Sat 22nd Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

stayonbeat.com/2014/10/14/epic-classical-cinema-loops-samples/

Most of these classical loops are from Looperman, and its still on the website. the download button is grey making it look like its not available, but if you click it it still downloads it.

21. 1044386
    Abilify : Sat 22nd Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

I checked the dubstep packs and I know there are absolutely loops from looperman in it.
    And not 2 or 3, feels like every second loop!!!!

22. 1044386

yeah.
    about 70% of these sounds are from looperman. such bullshit.
    The site sells packs as well...
    What if there are looperman sounds in the packs as well, wich cost?

23. 1044386

edm vocal pack has looperman sounds in it as well.

24. 1044386

so does every dubstep pack.
    I dont think there is any pack without looperman sounds.

25. 630386
    JoeFunktastic : Sat 22nd Nov 2014 : 7 years ago

Hey Shan, I have verifiable proof that I have been Jacked by stayonbeat.com .

My loop: https://www.looperman.com/loops/detail/69292
    JF - RnB Drums Set2 Loop2

Has been renamed and dropped into his Free RnB Drum pack as:
    StayOnBeat.com_RnB_DrumLoops_2.wav

It is found in his pack called: Free RnB Drum Loops
    @ stayonbeat.com/2014/03/18/free-rnb-drum-loops/

Also My Loop: JF - RnB Drums Set2 Loop1

Has been renamed to: StayOnBeat.com_RnB_DrumLoops_3.wav

Also His House Music Pack, half the loops in it are mine. It's weird hearing your stuff on an unauthorized site. There is just too much stolen stuff to go through on this site, I am sure he has more of my stuff and this guy must be stopped. Even the drum kits he is selling are stolen. Most of them are free and have been kicking around the web as legitimate free downloads on other sites for many years. This guy is a dirty musical pimp and is making money like a dirty pimp!

Posts 1 - 25 of 44

! You need to Log In or Register to post here.